It was bad really bad

TW slight mention of ED
Leah pov
Training was over and I had showered and changed and I was now pulling into the meademas house driveway, I was looking forward to my afternoon with y/n I love that little kid and I think after the recent events she would enjoy some time to forgot about everything and just enjoy herself. I'd seen Beth and vivs statement last night so I wasn't too worried about people seeing y/n as they knew who she was but I was a bit apprehensive in taking her out in public for the first time. Nether the less I got out the car and knocked on the door, I was greeted by viv, "hey Le, come on in y/n as usual is running late" she said rolling her eyes whilst chuckling slightly, this made me laugh, "typical teenagers hey" I responded with, we walked on in where I saw Beth standing at the bottom of the stairs shouting up to y/n.

"Y/n come on Leah's here, the longer you take the less time you'll have with her" she turned to look at me "hey Le sorry about this I'm trying to hurry her up but we all know y/n, she has one pace when it comes to getting ready to go out", Beth says whilst dramatically rolling her eyes. Soon enough y/n walks down the stairs I have to blink twice she looks so similar to both her mums. She has Beth's bright blonde hair, she has vivs green eyes and some similar facial features she was fairly short like Beth too, and you saw each of the individuals personality come through in y/n, the more you got to know her. "You ok Le?" Y/n questioned me slightly concerned causing viv and Beth turn to me, "yeh yeh absolutely fine I was just looking at how similar you are to both your mums your a right mix of them". This caused y/n to burst out laughing and beth and viv smiling at each other too, "right we best get off if we want to make the most of our afternoon together" I suggest. We start to walk out the door, but not before viv handed y/n her coat and gave her motherly rant on not to get cold and to wear her coat. Meanwhile Beth pulled me aside and quietly said that y/n hadn't eaten anything yet and too see if she would eat a little something whilst we are out, she tried handing me some money but I refused "my treat" I said whilst leaving the front door with y/n and leaving Beth and viv standing together on the front door step waving at us whilst we drove out the driveway.

Y/n pov
I was sat in the front seat of Leah's car with her phone in my hand, in charge of the music, I currently had voulez vouz by abba blasting out of the speakers me and Le singing along, when the song finished I turned down the music and turned to Leah. "So what are we actually doing this afternoon." I asked in excitement I was really looking forward to spending time with Leah it's always guaranteed a good time. "Well today I was thinking that me and you could go and do a bit of shopping and grab a bite to eat, my treat" she said smiling but keeping her eyes on the road, don't get me wrong I was looking forward to spending time with Leah but I couldn't let leah pay for me that isn't her job, "Le no I can't let you buy me things or pay for me, it's too much it's your money that you earn i can't take that off of you it isn't right" I say in s serious tone Leah just laughs at me and smiles, "what?" I questioned slightly annoyed she was laughing at something that I was talking about seriously. Until she finally stopped and replied, "oh y/n
you are sweet but i haven't taken you out in a while we've all been so busy it's my treat no ifs or buts I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to.", "thanks Le your the best" I reply with because she really is she is like my big sister and I love her for that. It isn't much longer till we pull into the shopping centers car park and I get out holding my coat and little bag letting the cool breeze hit me as I got out, it was refreshing from the hot fluster I constantly felt.

General pov
Leah too gets out and locks her car meeting y/n at the front, leah noticed the little girl not wearing her coat only sporting a short sleeve tee, taking note of the cold breeze, "y/n coat on please, your still weak and your body temperatures all over the place and I don't need it spiraling downwards when I'm in charge, could you imagine what your mums would say to me if that happened they'd never let me take you out ever again." With that y/n put her coat on, not wanting to even think about the potential Leah afternoons stopping which she enjoyed very much so she complied. After putting her coat on y/n grabbed hold of Leah's hand and they started their shopping. "So where do you want to go first kiddo" leah asked, y/n jokingly death stared Leah after she had been called kiddo, "firstly I'm not a kid, secondly can we please please go to Levi's I really want one of their crop tops" leah laughed at the kids answer, "firstly yes we can go to the Levi's shop, secondly your 14 yes you are a kid so I'm calling you kiddo" leah said whilst smirking.

So that's where they went Levi's, y/n entered the shop and made a beeline to the top that she wanted which was hung up on one of the railings, apart from her lack in height stopped her grabbing it immediately, so she was forced to wait whilst Leah catches up to reach it down for her. Leah finally caught up and got the top down for her smiling at the girls entusiasm, it was a simple light blue crop top with Levi's logo in the corner written in a dark blue. "Y/n you better go and try it on to make sure it fits" leah said in her adult voice.

Leah pov
We headed off to the try on rooms and I waited outside the cubical, "y/n when you have it on come out I want to see it" I told her I wanted to see her in it, the color was so her but I also wanted to make sure it fit her properly, she told me she would and I sat their waiting for her to come out. Suddenly I heard the door open and look up excited to see the blue top but something else caught my eye, underneath the top you could see the ends of her rib cage sticking out and a very skinny figure, not wanting y/n to realize what I was looking at, or make her feel insecure, I commented on the top, "it looks lovely kiddo really suits you and fits nicely, go and get changed and I'll get that for you,". She thanked me and headed back in completely oblivious to what I just saw. I didn't quite realize the severity of this and I don't think Beth or Viv know either, I was going to have to tell them I had to, I couldn't leave her to get worse and it spiral out of control I could never forgive myself if I did. It was bad really bad.
Y/n came out and I went and paid for it and we headed out the shop, "are you ok le" she asked me, panic rises inside me what was I going to say, did she know I saw? Do I say I saw? I can't that's not a conversation I can have with her that's a chat for her mums. "All good kiddo just thinking that's all, right where off to next, what about a jewelry shop and then get some lunch", a small smile appeared on her face, "ok, I'd like to go and have a look at some jewelry" she told me completely ignoring the fact I mentioned lunch, but anyway we went and had a look, I picked myself up a gorgeous pair of earrings for my upcoming event and I caught y/n having a look at a necklace, knowing her birthday was coming up soon I brought it quietly without her knowing.
After that I gave her the option of where to go for lunch and that's when it was like a light switch the energetic happy girl I had taken shopping flicked over to a subdued little girl, she told me she didn't mind and it was up to me. I took her to a Nando's and sat down she didn't even bother to look at the menu just looking down to the floor instead.  Somethings up, she's struggling she needs to share in order to be helped, "y/n what's going on" I say whilst grabbing hold of her hand and looking at her in the eyes with a gently stare.

A/N
Here we go we're getting in deep, I'll try and get another out tonight