Was i just being silly?

Beth's POV
We here a quiet little groan and we both immediately look up from our phone to see y/n's eyes slowly start to flicker open. Me and Viv moving our chairs closer to the hospital bed viv grabbed her hand to show her we were there, y/n looked a bit in a daze not fully awake or understanding where she was. "It's ok we're here you're ok" I quietly tell her whilst tucking a loose hair strand behind her ear. Viv  rubbing the back of her hand gently and looking into her eyes to try and get some sort of response out of her.
The room was silent a sad silence whilst we waited for Y/n to fully come round.

All of a sudden y/n's eyes filled with tears and the salty liquid just cascaded out, "I'm so so sorry" was all she could manage between the sobs, I carefully got into the bed with her rubbing her back in attempt to calm her down. Viv tried speaking to her gently, "it's ok your fine and we're here for you, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for". Eventually y/n calmed down and tried pushing herself up but my arms protectively wrapped around her and pulled her back down, "not too quick sweetheart give yourself a minute" not wanting y/n to overdo it as she hadn't quite realized how weak she was just yet. Y/n obligingly laid back down in my arms, we all sat in a comfortable silence, until I spoke up...

"What happened y/n, me and Viv are worried about you, there is clearly something going on in that little head of yours" I say whilst kissing her head. I received a short and snappy response "I'm fine", but unlucky for y/n I could see straight through her just like I could see straight through her mumma I know them too well, better then either of them know themselves, I was sat there trying to think of a suitable response that wouldn't cause an outburst but yet achieve the result we wanted but before I could say anything Viv spoke up probably for the best as I'm not very good with words,  "But your not fine tho because the y/n that me and your mum know isn't the y/n we have had recently, we just want old y/n back, you need our help and support but we can't give it to you if you don't share with us" Viv said compassionately, I smile lovingly to Viv she always knows what to say and when to and it's a trait of hers I wish I had.

Y/n POV
I knew what mumma was saying was right I knew in order to return to my happy self I needed to share, I needed to squash that little voice in the back of my head telling me I was weak and it was normal, because deep deep down I knew it wasn't normal in fact far from it. It was all getting to much in my brain I just didn't know how to say what i wanted to say but I needed to try if not for me but for my mums.

"Well I .. uh" I tried but it was useless nothing could come out, I was constantly second guessing myself. My frustration becoming clear to my mums, and mumma too joining us on the bed wrapping her arm over my shoulder, I felt like the luckiest girl right now having these incredible women as my mums, I felt awful I had caused them all this pain and worry, I had to make it up to them and I knew I owed them the explanation. Mum rubbed my back almost encouraging me to continue. "It's just really hard" I said while tears where running down my cheeks, "what's hard sweetheart?" My mum questioned whilst wiping the tears off my face. "Everything, School the people at school the teachers I can't cope with it anymore, and your probably now going to think I'm really silly and stupid and I'm so sorry it's probably normal and I'm over reacting, I'm so sorry" by this time I was basically becoming inaudible by the speed I was talking because of the panic that was rising inside me. 

"Woah woah slow down, neither me and your mum can understand you I know it's hard and you're so brave for speaking up, what's making life at school hard sweetie?" Mumma questioned me, and in that moment it just all came out, "the teachers treat me like shit always backing the girls and laughing with them when they make a nasty comment about my body, I'm always the first person they pick on when they want an answer answered and when I don't know it or her it wrong I get shouted at or punished for it and often a comment like I'm thick or not brought up properly, and the girls are horrible to me they push me over, kick me and make comments on my weight, but if I tell a teacher they laugh and tell me it's normal at my age and I just need to grow up", i sigh in relief I had just spilled it all out and felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulder and I sunk back into my mums embrace the tears slowly stopping, but now I was anxiously waiting the reply I was going to get. Would they agree with my teachers? Was I just being silly?