Together as a family

TW - mentions of ED
A/N - im really sorry I didn't have time to proof read today it is my dads birthday so been out for a meal

Leah pov
I turn off the engine and see Beth and viv standing in the doorstep waiting for y/n, I decide to wake y/n up as I knew she was having an uncomfortable sleep and the only way that would change would be the comfort and love of her mums. I gently wake her up careful not to scare her she eventually comes round and looks at me with her tear stained cheeks, her breathing was still shaking but somehow she managed to get out, "please promise me you won't tell my mums anything you saw today." She pleaded, tears once again rolling down her face. I knew I couldn't promise  anything like this most and definitely not when her health was on the line. "Come on kiddo let's get you inside hey," with that I climbed out the car and went round to y/n's side to help her out. As she climbed out she saw her worried mums standing waiting and she ran straight to them into their arms, she melted into their embrace and just sobbed, my heart ached for the poor girl but I knew she would be ok now she was with her mums. That was what she needed.

General pov
Beth and viv took y/n inside and sat her down on the sofa. She was sat on Beth's lap whilst leaning into vivs side, beth rubbing her hand up and down y/n's back and viv putting her hand around y/n's shoulder whispering nothing but sweet words in her ear. Leah watching the sweet family moment on from the entrance of the living room leaning against the doorframe. Eventually y/n calmed down enough to speak, "I'm so so sorry it all just became too much and .. and the fans and media just overwhelmed me and I didn't know how to cope I'm so sorry,"  her mums looking at her intently with sorrowful faces. Beth the one speaking up to put y/n's racing mind at rest "Hey, hey why are you saying sorry none of this is your fault at all, the media is hard to deal with I struggled massively with it at first and so did your mum, it will get easier I promise we will help you through it. Together as a family." Y/n nodded not feeling like she wanted to speak, they stayed like they where for a couple more minutes until Beth and viv decided they needed to go and have this conversation with Leah. "Bug are you ok if we leave you here watching a movie for a couple of minutes just so we can go and get Leah a drink and have a quick chat" viv asked y/n hoping that she might say yes to make it easier. Y/n complied and slowly climbed out of viv and Beth's embrace and went and laid on the other end of the sofa, on her way glancing at Leah giving her a pleading look, knowing that Leah knew what it meant. Beth and viv stood up not seeing the look that y/n had given Leah, and instead Beth grabbed the tv remote and viv grabbing a blanket and covering y/n with it and planting a kiss on her forehead before they both left and met leah in the kitchen. Shutting the door on our way out not wanting y/n to hear the conversation it was obvious it was about her and they didn't need y/n listening in.

Viv pov
Me and Beth walked into the kitchen to meet leah, I headed straight over to boil the kettle to make us three a drink. Once the drinks where made I took them over to the breakfast bar where Beth and Leah where sat and I took mine and jumped up and sat on the kitchen counter top. Beth started off the conversation in a hushed tone. "What an earth happened today Le? I've never seen her have a panic attack before" . Le looked at us with sad eyes guilt written across her face,
"What I'm about to talk about with you y/n begged me not to tell you guys but I have to tell you I can't not, y/n wanted to go into Levi's to get this crop top she wanted so that's where I took her, apart from when I took her to try it on when she came and showed me I could see her ribs poking out from the bottom underneath her T-shirt, from the small part that I could see it she looked very bony and skinny. At the time I chose not to say anything knowing it was better to be had with you guys, so I carried on and we then came to lunch time and she told me she wasn't hungry I tried having a conversation about her eating with her, but all that I managed to get out of her before we got swarmed was she had to do it. That's everything really but I'm worried about how skinny she is."

I was shocked and heartbroken with what I was hearing, had I really failed that badly at being her mum to not notice what was going on? How did it get this bad without me knowing? The room was silent allowing me and Beth to digest what we had just heard. Tears brimming my eyes gently falling I looked at Beth her reaction similar to mine tears cascading down her cheeks, but at a more ferocious rate. Leah gently reassuring beth I climbed off the counter top and went over and gave Beth much needed hug on both behalf's. Leah broke the silence, "guys honestly none of this is your fault, y/n is so lucky to have you guys she loves you so so much. The way she ran to you when we got home you are her lifeline and she loves you both so much. I know it's hard right now but you need to have a conversation with her about this and come up with solutions together as a family. The last thing you will want to do with her in this state is take her to a doctor trust me I've been there, just take each day as it comes." Leah was right y/n did love us and right now she needed us to be strong and help guide her and help her, how I have no idea but I'm sure we will find a way we always do. Beth finally spoke for the first time since we had started this conversation, "thanks Le I have no idea with what we would do with without you."

We continued chatting for a little bit longer but changed topic to more of a light hearted conversation, about the upcoming game against Man city this Sunday. "Are you guys planning on bringing y/n with you" Leah asked this was something that me and Beth hadn't properly spoken about, we shared a look that we knew meant we where on the same wavelength, I responded to Leah, "I think so that's the plan, Beth's dad is coming so we can bring her down on the bus with us and then give her to rich to be with him whilst we play. We're back in training tomorrow so hopefully we'll get some game time I mean it's only Tuesday today do hopefully should have time. Y/n is coming to training with us tomorrow and she's going to sit in the chill room to get to know her tutor and then in the evening me and Beth have a meeting with y/n head teacher to remove her form school and I think Ben is going to come and look after her." Leah agreed with us about bringing y/n and continued to conversation before heading off, leaving us three alone with the inevitable conversation hanging in the air.

General pov
Beth and viv made their way into the living room and was met with y/n engrossed into her movie with a smile plastered across her face, they moved over to join her on the sofa where the three of them cuddled together to finish the movie off.