It will all be ok

TW - slight mention of ED

General pov
The credits of the movie started rolling and the clock was just turning 6, which only meant one thing in the Meadema house, dinner time! Viv got up from the sofa first clapping her hands, "right dinner time, how does pasta sound?" Beth vocalized her agreement for pasta, y/n unsurprisingly staying quiet hoping that it wouldn't be questioned. Beth picked up on her daughters silence, "y/n mumma was speaking, pasta? Is that ok for dinner?" This was met with a small little grunt of a yes and a slight nod whilst she played with Beth's rings on her fingers pulling them up and down. "That's good then it will be ready in about 20 minutes, do you want to go and get a shower and your pajamas on" viv told her whilst moving into the kitchen to start cooking y/n obliged and slowly started walking up the stairs and left at the top to go into her room before heading to the bathroom and jumping in the shower.

Beth pov
Whilst y/n went for a shower I wondered into the kitchen to help viv with cooking, not that I would be much use I'd probably give us all food poisoning but I could offer my company. "Hey vivi you ok?" I ask knowing emotions where high for everyone but all in all she seemed pretty chirpy. "I'm good all things considered hopefully she might eat something tonight, I've had an e-mail from school from our original one discussing homeschooling and they agree it would be beneficial. I really hope this might bring a positive change for her." She responded I nodded in agreement and went and stood behind her snaking my arms around her waste taking in her scent. One that I loved probably because vivi wore it.

Viv continued making dinner whilst we started talking about training and our upcoming match. That was until y/n slowly pottered into the kitchen and came and stood by me and snuggled into my side. This wasn't unusual for her, when we where alone she loved nothing more than to cuddle with us and have some quality family time. We stood like that all three of us having a conversation y/n joining in too, with a smile on her face and occasional giggles coming from her. Viv sent us to the table and brought our dishes over for us, placing y/n's in front of her giving her a little kiss on the head, "it isn't much I'm sure you could manage a little bit of that for us". I smile at her gentleness and understanding, that's one of the reasons I love her so much. Me and Viv tried over dinner to engage y/n in a normal energetic conversation hoping too distract her from the negative voices in her head we where trying to allow her to eat in peace. I kept a close secretive eye on her and noticed her slowly picking at her dinner little bit by little bit, this didn't bother me as long as she was eating something that's all that matters. She managed just under half of her small dish of pasta before putting her spoon down, I raise my eyebrow, "is that all you want?" I asked her cautiously wanting to keep everything calm. "I'm just not hungry, I've eaten a bit of it sorry" she responded I was surprised I got a verbal response and I glanced a shared look with Vivianne. Silently asking her was this the time to talk about it I was met with a slight nervous nodd.

Y/n pov
I was confused by the silence and glances between my mums. Mumma scooted her chair next to mine and put her arm around my shoulders my confusion was soon clarified with mumma starting the conversation. "Whilst you where watching a movie me and your mum where having a conversation with Leah, before we talk to you about it we want you to know Leah only told us because she was worried about you and knew it was the right thing." Immediately a lump formed in my throat I knew what this was about and right now I wished the floor would swallow me up, I knew there was no point running from it as it was going to happen eventually. My mum breaking the short space of silence that was held, "Leah today was concerned because when you where trying on your top she saw your stomach and part of your ribs and they where very skinny, and she pieced it together with your lack of appetite, she did the right thing telling us bug. We want you to know you are not in any trouble but we are just trying to figure out why so we can help you." As soon as my mum said that all my walls broke down and I cried, and I cried tears that where long overdue I felt arms wrap around me from both sides comforting me and stroking my hair. I knew I had to tell them, I knew it would help me but some part of me wanted to stay like this and be skinny where I might actually find a place in society, after eventually slowing down my breathing and taking a big breath i started to tell them everything.

Vivs pov
Y/n was slowly managing to regulate her breathing and she took a deep breath and started to tell us everything.

"I really didn't mean to take it this far I'm so so sorry, it's just the girls at school, it was ok to start with they just did the normal trip me up, push me over, tip my bag out etc. but then they started saying stuff about me a couple of weeks ago and one of them being my weight, I didn't think I was that fat but they kept on saying it everyday along with pushing me over, and then I thought that maybe they might just stop and leave me alone if I lost the weight and not eating was the quickest way I could do it, but after I lost some eventually they carried on, so I kept on going but it never stopped."
She said chocking on the emotions, tears now once again rolling down her face, I was heartbroken and shocked how could anybody say anything like that to our daughter, I looked over to Beth who was comforting y/n and wiping tears from her face. she too was fighting back the tears. Beth seemed to find the words it was a good job she could because I couldn't.

"Oh sweetheart, I hope you know how wrong these girls are you never ever where fat and you don't need to do anything like that in order for it to stop, you could have gone to a teacher or either me and your mumma we would have helped you and we could have stopped it all, I'm sorry that it came to this you have the biggest kindest heart and both me and your mumma love you to pieces. Maybe this is another reason why homeschooling might be better for you". She says whilst wrapping y/n in her arms, I put my hand on top of Beth's and squeezed it and lent into the cuddle that was happening between my two favorite people, I knew it was my turn to talk I couldn't say much I was too emotional but I managed to tell her I loved her which she reciprocated with pulling me closer into the hug. "It will all be ok sweetheart me and mum will make sure of it I promise," I said offering her another comfort with words this time.

General pov
The meademas pulled out of their hug and Beth cleared up whilst y/n and Viv made their way into the lounge to put on their guilty pleasure, the masked singer. Beth joined them jokingly rolling her eyes at their selection but nether the less joined in and they cuddled on the sofa,
y/n eventually falling asleep probably into her most peacefully sleep she's had in weeks. Beth and Viv where emotionally tired and they too decided to call it a night, Beth scooping up the sleeping teenager and started carrying her upstairs, but instead of going to y/n's room she went into hers and vivs where that night the three of them cuddled up in Beth and vivs bed, neither mums wanting to be far from their daughter. Closing their eyes both hoping that tomorrow at training all three will be ok and y/n will manage, will she?

A/n
What are we thinking so far?
I'm really sorry it's less likely there will be a part tomorrow as I'm traveling back to my mums house and will be at the airport but back on Tuesday, I'll try and make one tomorrow but it just depends on timings :)