London Colney

Y/n pov
I was sat in the back of the car on the way to the Arsenal training grounds, my mums where up front chatting about the training session that laid ahead for them whilst I was sat in the back picking at my fingers slightly nervous about today. I wasn't nervous about seeing the girls, I see them all the time wether that's them coming round to our house or us going to there's but it had been quite a while since I had been to the training Centre. But I think the main reason for my nerves today was that I was going to be logging on to my first session with my online tutor, I'm like my mumma quite shy when meeting new people I'm always questioning myself weather they'll like me or visa versa but my mums had assured me over breakfast this morning that she was lovely and that we'd both get on just fine.

Flashback to earlier this morning
I woke up and got changed into my usual black leggings, white Nike socks pulled over the top and my nice new red Nike hoodie, there where many perks with your mums having deals with Nike and this was one of them. Butterflies creeping up inside me as I sat at my vanity doing my skincare I was nervous about the day ahead, why? I wasn't too sure maybe it was going to the training Centre, but no it couldn't be I was practically brought up there with the girls around me all the time. It was more likely to be the fact I started homeschooling today with my new online tutor, I hadn't met her yet but I know my parents have spoken to her online and said they liked her so there wasn't anything to worry about surely. I trusted my mums and their judgement so it was now up to me to put in the effort. But we all know me and that I worry about many things my brain whirls round at 90 miles per hour. I trudged downstairs to where my mums where sat drinking their morning coffee eating their healthy breakfasts, as I looked over to where I usually sit a plate with a slice of toast buttered was sat there waiting for me. I managed to battle through all the voices in my brain telling me not to eat it and that I was fat, but I only had to take one look at my mums faces seeing the hope and desperation for me to eat at least some of it, so I slowly took a bite, soon the bite turned into a half and the half turned into the whole slice. I ate the whole slice, I did it, but that wasn't without the feeling of guilt rising up inside of me afterward knowing that I shouldn't have eaten it, but also a feeling of pride bubbling up that I had won the battle, I knew it wasn't over yet but I only had to take one look to my mums seeing their faces of delight,  knowing that I had to at least try and win this battle, if for anything for them.
End of flashback

The car draws to a hault and mumma turns the engine off and looked around to me, "you ready bug?" I nodded I was eager to go and see the girls it had been a while since I last saw most of them I hadn't seen them since, well my little incident shall we say I'd only seen Leah and Steph. I hope the others have kind of forgotten about what happened and won't mention it, Ive chosen to forget about it for the time being that topic had only lightly been covered in our house and that was the way I wanted to keep it at least for now anyway. I clambered out the car and went and gripped hold of my mums hand whilst mumma went and got our bags out the boot, including mine which contained my pencil case, notepad, laptop and phone. My mum squeezed my hand in reassurance understanding I was feeling nervous about today, "it will all be ok sweetheart I know the tutor thing is new but I promise you she is lovely she's really keen on meeting you" this made me feel more at ease with the whole situation I gave her a hug, "let's go in I've missed my aunties" I told her and mumma, and so that's what we did, we went in me and mum hand in hand and headed to the canteen.

Leah pov
I was sat in the canteen with the girls, I'd told them that y/n was coming with Beth and Viv today to training and explained to them about how she was doing her online schooling here they all shared a beaming smile they loved the kid as much as I did and when she was around it was always guaranteed a good time. We all saw a need to protect her and the little different relationships we had all grown with her was something everybody held on too and loved. Katie being Katie was being very vocal about her excitement to y/n coming "I can't wait to see our little gunner, my little partner in crime" we all let out a giggle we all knew that Katie and y/n together where the trouble makers. At that moment we heard the canteen door open and in walked the meadema family. Katie leapt up from her table and ran over to the meademas scooping y/n up causing her to burst into laughter, y/n's laugh was one of those infectious ones it was one that once it was heard it caused everyone else to join in on the innocent laughs that sounded out the room.

One by one each of the Arsenal girls go over and shower y/n with auntie cuddles and forehead kisses, me and Lia went over to Beth and viv who together where watching on the scene In front of them with big smiles written across there faces. It was times like this when I could look at my team that I was so honored to captain alongside Kim and be proud of the family we have formed together, "hey girlys" Beth says loudly coming over and embracing us both in a hug, viv too joining but slightly on the quieter side then Beth which is always usual between the pair. I'm happy to see the meademas back to their usual self. Happy.

However I was slightly nervous about my interaction with the little meadema, I hadn't seen nor spoken to her since I had told her mums, I tried messaging her but I never got a reply. I walk over cautiously not knowing how to react, we make eye contact and I quietly whisper so she can hear me but others can't "hey my little gunner", the next thing I know arms have been flung around me and y/n had given me a big warm embrace, she didn't need to say anything that was the reply I needed.

General pov
After a while of catching up it was time for the girls to head down to the pitches to train. The girls headed off one way whilst Beth and viv guided y/n through the hallways the opposite way to what was once the physios office which was now unused,seeing as they had moved  to other rooms in the building. Beth guiding y/n to sit down at one of the empty desks whilst viv organized her laptop getting the tutors number up, "right sweetheart Jonas has very kindly dedicated this room for you to use for your tutoring, please be good and try and get on with your new tutor, me and mumma will be on the pitches any issues come and find us ok? Your tutor session should be about an hour and a half by the time you've finished we'll be in the gym come and find us you know where it all is ok?" Beth asked her daughter she was greeted with a nod, and with the satisfaction that her daughter will be ok she gave her a kiss on the forehead with viv following doing the same thing before leaving to catch up with the girls.

Leaving y/n to start her tutor session, she pressed the dial button it immediately connected through and she was met with a young kind looking women Mrs Ash.

A/n
Sorry guys kind of a filler chapter I'm really looking forward to in the next chapters diving in to see y/n's relationship with the other Arsenal girls
Posting will be a bit irregular seeing as I've started school and have a bug year this year with both studies and sport but I will be posting don't worry!