Slow and steady

Y/n pov
I woke up in my mums room but the bed empty, I look over at the clock 10 o'clock, god I never normally sleep till this late, I carefully get myself out of bed and head down the stairs slowly and steadily was the way, stopping at every step to regain my strength and continue. Eventually I made it to the kitchen where my mum was sat drinking a coffee and my mumma making breakfast. "Morning" I say to the both as I go over to my mum to give her a hug, "morning bug how are you feeling this morning" mumma asks me, "I feel good much better" which was the truth, yes I was unbalanced at times due to the lack of strength but other then that I was good. "That's good just take it slow and steady though bug we want to keep it that way." I nod and go over to the tap to get a glass of water my mumma comes over and gives me a hug, "me and your mum need to have a talk with you" she must have seen my face drop with a bit of fear, "nothing bad ok just got a few things to go over", my mumma grabs my drink for me and guides me over to the breakfast bar with her hand on my shoulder.

I sit down in the middle of them and my mum grabs my hand, "so me and your mumma have been thinking, we know that school has been a tricky place for you with some of the girls and teachers, and me and your mumma would also like to spend more time with you and for you to come to games, be with the girls and experience some good adventures with us, so how would you feel about homeschooling with an online tutor which you can do anywhere anytime." My face lit up this was something I've thought about but never thought it could happen because of my mums jobs but now this is actually going to go ahead. "Really! I think that's  a great idea I would love to, i get to spend more time with you both and the girls and I don't have to put up with girls like Charlotte anymore" I reply looking between the two both of them, they both es shared the same smile a small one but one that told you everything, they where happy. They where happy because I was happy.

"There's one more thing bug, that we need to talk about." Mumma said taking a sharp intake of breath and the smile disappearing off her face, "so, when leaving school yesterday, me and your mum where recognized and photos where taken off us walking out with you, and again whilst at the hospital, this led to a lot of rumors circulating social media, some true and some false so it left me and your mum without an option but to make a statement about it, we told the fans we did have a daughter and we posted a picture of us all together with it, we also addressed the situation about us being in a hospital. But don't worry about it because we just said you fell ill ok? We've told fans if they see you not to bombard you or anything". Wow that was a lot to take in, I know why my mums want to keep me quiet I understand that I do, but I'm kind of glad it's out there it means I get to do normal family things with them like go to the movies without it being an uproar on social media.

Beth pov
Everyone's moods seemed a lot lighter especially
y/n's after the conversation I smiled for the first time in a long while she looked happy. Well that was until Viv mentioned breakfast, "bug what do you want for breakfast", as Viv said this you could see
y/n's face drop it was obvious she was trying to get through the breakfast window without either of us mentioning it. "I'm just not hungry right now I never am in the mornings," Viv nodded her head in acceptance not knowing wether to believe this or not, as she herself is not a morning breakfast person ovally.  I was quick to add, "I'll need you to have something at lunch time y/n meadema, you need the energy". She obviously didn't like what I was saying and quickly headed upstairs to get changed without uttering a word. We hadn't got much planned today just a chilled day at home. That was until I got a message of Leah,

Le: hey Beth, after I've finished training this morning does y/n want to come out with me this afternoon I'm just going to nip into town happy to take her, you and Viv need some time together xx

I read Leah's message and she was right me and Viv needed time together to talk, to talk about
y/n's food habits to talk about the homeschooling, but also to talk to each other about our feelings something we couldn't do infront of y/n, we needed the comfort of each other. Not only that but it would do y/n a world of good going outside for some fresh air. Plus you never know she might open up to Leah,
y/n adores her. I tell viv and she agrees and I shout up the stairs to y/n to ask her if she would like to go, I received an enthusiastic yes so I messaged Leah back.

Me: hey Le, y/n would love to come Thankyou so much she needs this you never know she might just open up to you, we'll be home just come grab her when your ready. Xx

Le: ok that's fab, I'll see what I can do and I'll let you know I'll come up after training. Xx

I close my phone and finish my coffee, Viv cooking breakfast and y/n upstairs, it was quiet a peaceful quiet. How much longer will this last for, knowing the meademas not very long.

————
A/N
Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday I was super busy posting might be a bit spread this week as I'm at my dads
bit of a filler chapter but some more drama coming soon and some proper football chapters