INFO

Hai guys...This is my second book.

That doesn't mean I will write without mistakes. I will try to write without mistakes. Please point out the mistakes. I will correct it.

I don't want any rights over these characters. I want these characters to reach you. You all might have seen what I wrote in story details. I will be happy if you understand him.

I respect every girl. Believe me.

I tried to state an issue frankly. If I hurt any of you I am sorry.

While reading, remember this.

I want this book to be realistic. Many of you might have read my other book. You know my style of writing.

It is a fairy tale romance where characters are without flaw. This book's characters are with many flaws.

Initial chapters in this book will be the opposite. I want it to be realistic.

I can promise that you will see the real yagappar after those.

I have used some bad words and bad stuff. Some of you know me. I don't use bad words or all those things in my life.

I am just doing it to be realistic.

Don't judge me with those. Please!

I feel awkward writing this story. It is clearly something which I won't do. I want this issue to be addressed.

I will be happy if you vote, share and comment.

Don't judge me please!

Say how was the story detail?

Take care be safe and stay blessed

-YAGAPPAR