21) His life is in a mess now and he is thinking about harry potter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Watched DDLJ yesterday. Now I can spend my time peacefully in wattpad.

Believe me without watching DDLJ live in wattpad is hard. It was good movie with awesome photography. Okay I will accept their romance was good.

When I started this chapter, I knew that there is no romance or sad feelings in this chapter. It was a big test for me.

I tried my best in this chapter. *hands crossed* this is a big test for my writing. Let's see what you have to say.

Please answer all the questions at the end.

This chapter is dedicated to 22ZaynisBeautiful   . Thanks for being an amazing sis to me.

Don't hesitate the mistakes.

There is a single cuss word in this chapter and I wanted to avoid it but i can't. Sorry guys.

****

21) His life is in a mess now and he is thinking about harry potter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Addar was spotted in a restaurant with this secretly married wife." The headline made Sri smile.

Could this media be funnier than now? Sri thought and decided to open the news.

"India's richest guy and one of World's hottest C.E.O has been spotted with a young girl. They were spotted in a casual date. If the rumors are true, they have been married secretly for three months."

That was the limit. Sri rolled on the floor and started to laugh. Addar was not ready to marry even but these media made him a married guy. He started reading the article.

He was reading the article about who will be the next eligible bachelor as Addar was married now. The twitter was going crazy over the news. Addar's twitter account was being bombarded with tweets asking about his marriage.

Alia Bhatt's twitter account was full of tweets about Addar. Many people were asking her how Addar broke up with her. Some people were asking if she cheated on Addar with Varun Dhawan.

Some were giving her comments of hate and some were pity. Some said that she has to move on.

Some were saying Addar's wife is no match for you so cheer up. Sri couldn't stop the smile while he was reading the tweets.

There were many stories on net about Addar and Alia's break up. This story is more creative than her movies.

Some tweets were given on Varun's account saying he was lucky to get Alia as he can't compete with Addar. They were saying Addar was hotter than Varun.

(A/N: Don't hit me. Just in book. Varun is less hot than Addar)

Suddenly the door opened and a girl in her mid-twenties was standing near the door. She watched him shocked face and Sri realized that he was laying on ground due to laughing.

Girl said, "Are you alright?"

Sri stood up and motioned her to go as he was alright. Sri sat on his chair and opened a website. It said, "Abijah spotted with this rumoured girl." He opened the link after all he hasn't seen his best friend's future wife.