9) OH MY GOD! I CURSED!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This chapter has many disgusting things (at least for me).

IF you don't accept my views or something, Understand that I didn't mean to hurt you.

This is just my view.

October 2th is Gandhi ' s birthday. Happy Gandhi Jeyandhi guys.

He was the only leader in world who didn't come to power after winning a revolt. He made another person person lead the country after independence.
Question of the chapter:

How do you think sex should be?

(If you don't answer this question, I will understand. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable)

******

9) OH MY GOD! I CURSED!

ADDAR'S POV

I was sitting in my room. Why does world do this to me? What did I do to deserve this? I just wanted to a kiss a girl.

Why do I have to be the loyal husband? No one is like that now. This is why I am nobody in the world. My life is a mess.

I was madly in love with a girl. She just thrashed me with her words.

I was not merely insulted. I knew that she would change my life, but I thought it would be a good change. I never thought it would be this.

Maybe I shouldn't have loved her. Maybe I should not be thinking about her words, but SHE IS CATHERINE.

If she can't love me then who will love me? If I am not worth loving for her then who will accept me?My life has always been a mess.

I just remembered the scene outside. That was the last night in my dorm. Everyone was enjoying themselves. We had an open auditorium in our dorm. It was very isolated. It is night, so no can see the students there. They were dancing in the auditorium. I could hear the loud music. I remembered the first year in the dorm. They called us to the unofficial event.

Every boy was dancing in boxers and underwear.

Did they come in underwear and boxers? NO. They will start their dance fully dressed, but as time goes, they remove their clothes. Just like a Bollywood heroine.

Heroines do that to attract boys in movies, then why do these boys do that. Who knows why these stupid guys do what they do?

They are not gay. They think it is comical, but for me it is disgusting. They don't invite me nowadays. They think I will vomit. Who knows I might.

Every year I heard some Bollywood item songs. I didn't want to imagine who was dancing or how he was.

I just wanted to shout, "Why do you think I am different? Why do you guys make me feel alone?" But who was going to hear me? I am just a Human in this world. Humans are not allowed to live in this world.

I suddenly heard the door open and saw Sri coming inside. His face was drenched in sweat. He was breathing hard due to running two floors. We were on the top floor. This is a dorm for boys. Girls have a separate dorm. He was trying to say something. His heavy breathing made it hard. He was saying something about me and a phone. I asked him to cool down. It might be something important as he ran to me like a tiger was chasing him.

"I need your mobile phone." He said after a moment. Did he run like this to get my mobile phone? He was whispering something about the song and his immediate need.