24)Why can't anyone stop hating me?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This book is getting ranked in General Fiction.

Yes, at last I found the genre of the book. ;)

Happy birthday to Krazy_Kiran . This chapter is for the birthday girl.

I couldn't wish you first like ILive_Laugh_LoveI but I say my wishes from bottom of my heart.

She was the first to wish there Meghu_die_Beste

ILive_Laugh_LoveI you might have given Krazy_Kiran her first wish but I have given her the first dedication

As Meghu_die_Beste is in theatre and Krazy_Kiran is sleeping I think ILive_Laugh_LoveI will get the first comment.

shivkapoor wrote a book on Katrina-Ranbir-Deepika-Ranveer. Many of you ship Ranbir and Deepika but his book had a different view even though he ships Ranbir with Deepika.

I don't ship them. I will ship Deepika with Ranveer. May be Ranbir and Deepika are so cute in movies? Yes, they are cute and I don't doubt it.

I personally think Ranbir doesn't deserve Deepika. His last chapter was nearly my voice. Go and Read it sisters.

*************

I was standing in front of the church where I was going to get married. I was going to get married today. Once upon a time, I had lot of plans for my marriage. Every girl has those dreams where they want to be married in a fairy tale way.

Media was watching every step of my marriage. They were calling it the marriage of the decade. I was standing in front of the church door. Media was clicking photos from every possible angle.

This is the day of my marriage. In few minutes I am going to get married but why am I not excited? I walked in and the media were clicking photos. Recently I got a dislike for media and photos. I have my reasons for it too.

I was walking slowly and everyone I saw was smiling at me. They are not seeing me with disgust which was how people have been seeing me recently. My eyes were roaming and it landed on my mom.

I have seen in many movies, how mothers cry when their daughter is getting married. I thought my mother would be like that too but she is not like that now. I am a curse to her now.

****when Catherine was in high school*****

I opened my eyes and saw my clock. It was 11.45 A.M. I am again late. Why can't I wake up early?

I am awake for 3 minutes and I am hungry. How is that possible? I was asleep so I might not have used any energy. I threw my cover off and went to the kitchen. I found my mom. She was busy cooking.

She was singing a song from DDLJ. She was a Shah Rukh Khan fan. Every girl who has seen his romantic movies will be a fan but she never said that in front of Dad. I slowly walked near her and she was standing with her back facing me. I hugged her from back and her body was tense for a moment before she got back to normal.