- PROLOGUE lyrics -

- Begin song -

B.C: Guess it's here. The consequence of my mistakes. Why's it always me...? Can already tell this isn't fixable. Don't wanna die as well, let's play. Comet! *powers up*

K.C: The angels all sing! Oh, death has never looked so promising! Why do you try to fight and destroy what'll be our SALVATION? (B.C: Darkness dims. Turning out the lights on this plane! My own fault, just wanted happiness, but I won't find it!)

K.C: All will feel their mercy! (B.C: At least Noko ran off!)

B.C: Just another apocalypse, how many have we gone through now? Catastrophic infection here.

K.C: Come now. There's no point in worrying about it now. Now take a bow!

B.C: Time runs out. Keep stalling! I can win this fight, gotta kill you! I don't want to do that, it's necessary for their safety! (K.C: Their light-)

B.C: Your god's fake, I'll prove it! Why would they infect this peaceful world, Kitt? Is that even still you inside there? Who are you? Can you be saved? (K.C: -will guide!)

K.C: False prophets lack knowledge. Our savior shows us the true path! Refuse to comply and you'll soon feel our wrath! Heretics will know fear! (B.C: No.)

K.C: There's a diamond hidden under the dirt. Their loving compassion will never desert our love! Keep on clutching onto the old husk, soon you'll see what's within their plan! Serve our dear Lord! (B.C: That's wrong.)

*B.C's face is contorted into a strained smile and there's some gold droplets in his eyes*

B.C: I don't serve gods. And here's why: my kind are unholy pricks! (*K.C laughs at his struggles*)

K.C: Remove all of your shame. Put all of your sorrows down at their feet. Soon, you'll feel complete.

B.C: Don't buy it. Kitt, you've been brainwashed, ever think maybe they're not so benign? (*She laughs again.*)

K.C: Little lamb, do you really think that these fools will ever understand true joy?

*more gold stuff drips from his eyes, and yet they burn brighter despite the slight grayscale now on him. Two black tentacles sprout from his back along with his horns and tail showing themselves*

B.C: This isn't joy! What bull have they fed you? I'll find joy when I finally END YOU.

K.C: REJOICE! For they come to wipe your dark slate to a far better image!

B.C: THERE'S NO REDEMPTION FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME! AND EVEN LESS FOR YOU!

K.C: Lay your sins down and you'll see what the grace of their love can do! Open your eyes!

*B.C clutches his stomach as his skin turns grayer*

B.C: This can't happen. I won't let it. All that I've got is strength and wit. Fatal error, fighting harder, filled with terror, I'm a martyr.

K.C: Sing your heart out. Drop your troubles to the rubble. Cleanse all your doubts. Among the birds, our cries were heard. And they'll give us their gentle words.

B.C: You can't fool me. Too smart for that. Why can't you see your words fall flat? *clutches his stomach more and shuts his eyes finally* No alternate, no time to think, dread encounter, no armor chink. *his skin grays out even more - it's too late for him* It's in my head... the end is near... filling with dread... filling with fear... gotta end it. It is worth it. Hafta spend it. Last drop of life. *slowly raises his knife and coughs up gold*
K.C: No more tears left. Your heart's been cleft. Let us mend it. Your soul will lift. In the heavens, they're all waiting. Don't keep your mind forever hating. Our Lord hears you. They'll repair you. Don't hold onto what's been past due. Give them your love. Follow the dove! The world's fate is all in their hands!

*B.C's hand trembles so much he drops the blade and sinks to the ground, his red eyes now bright gold*

B.C: I was too late. What else is there? Given it all, drifting despair. Voices call me, I won't heed them, or, hah, will I? Don't even know...

*his body is fully grayed out as he spends his last living moments just...*

B.C: I hope you know you can be stopped. What'll your face be when you've popped? Surely it'll be beautiful, but I won't be there, I'll serve our Lord.

*B.C raises his head, a wide grin on his face. Buh-bye, Burn*

- End song -

B.C: ...

K.C: Hehe. How are you feeling, dear friend?

B.C: ...absolutely idiotic for not accepting the truth.

K.C: *She skips over to him and gives him her hand* Don't worry, Burn. Our Lord forgives all of their lambs!

B.C: *takes her hand* I'll be happy to be his servant.

K.C: We are eternally happy for your servitude! Now, why don't we show the rest of the world what it's like?

B.C: They all deserve to feel the same joy we do.

K.C: Why of course! Now... who's first?

B.C: What about Noko? He seems scared of us for some reason.

*K.C taps her chin, thinking*

K.C: I don't see why not. It'll be rude for a lover to leave their true love out of something this spectacular!

B.C: Oh! That reminds me! Sarah. She believes in a false deity. Perhaps I could show her the truth?

K.C: Of course, B.C! Let us share the love of joy and peace to all!

B.C: Sounds like a plan. *puts an arm around K.C's shoulder*

K.C: Now, off we go! *She drags B.C down the stairs, away from the scene*

- End proOOOOO -

...

....

No.

No.

Nonononono... NO, WHAT HAVE I DONE?

THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED! IT WAS NEVER WHAT I WANTED!

WHY?!

WHY DID HE CHOOSE TO STAY!?

WHY DID HE STILL THINK I WAS THERE!?

WHY DID HE TRY AND FIGHT SOMETHING HE KNEW COULDN'T BE FIXED?!

...

...

It doesn't matter.

He's gone now.

No point in crying over spilled milk.

There's nothing I can do anyways. Let's just get this shit show on the road.

- End of prologue part 2. -