- RENEGADE lyrics | Chapter 9 -

- Begin Chapter + Song -

Preci: Look. See as the golden glows beam and the streams of impurities finally let your mind go free-

N.B: -All the lost minds trapped. You're the next on the track to follow and join the pack!

Ari: No. How could you both fall so soon and quickly? This virus spreading so swiftly, how can anyone be safe from the impending doom that looms? And now I'm forced to sing this tune just to stall the two of you!

Preci: Fulfilled your goal, so come on! We'll show you the whole-

N.B: -of this blessing given to us. Tell me when I've broken your trust

Preci: You're stalling for no reason. Don't you know it's joyous season?

N.B & Preci: Don't you know to the wrong god you're pleading?

Ari: Fulfilled my goal but I don't want to be swallowed whole. A curse that's fallen down, not ready to take my final bow. Stalling for a reason, I refuse to see the two of you treason! Your minds have you misleadin!

Preci: Count the converted and you'll see that we're not stopping soon. Join us in the choir under the glowing light of moon!

N.B: The three of us all whole at last just like it should've been in past. Join us love, don't push and shove. Trying to help, we hear your yelps! (Ari: GET OUT MY HEAD!)

Ari: Both of you, shut up. I'll strike you down like I should've. Showing no mercy, hope both of you have been rehearsing. I have nothing left to lose. I'll fight you both it's 1v2. Say it's unfair, but I don't care. It's what I choose. This fallen angel's

Ari & Preci: BREAKIN LOOSE!

Preci: From the chains that kept us both locked

N.B: DON'T REFUSE the one offer that is given to you

Preci: COLD AND LOST but join us and you can feel the warmth

N.B & Preci: OVERDUE! Time keeps ticking till you join the crew!

Ari: MEMORIES echoing and flashing inside my mind. GONE INSANE! My own life leaving my soul behind. Lost and scared. The ones I once knew and loved, no longer there. Join or fight? My vision shrouded, I can't see the light.

Preci: In a time, harsh. A shot in the dark. We'll help you hit your mark (Ari: Must stay strong)

Ari: None of you know what I want. Living this nightmare, can't wake up.

N.B: Go ahead, speak. We'll fix what's weak, then you won't be so bleak. (Ari: God, it hurts.)

Ari: I don't know and don't know why. It won't matter how hard I try.

N.B: It's all okay. The happiest day, we'll share to all and play. (Ari: By my side)

Ari: I'd make sure you were safe and sound, but just look at your poor self now..

Preci: He'll accept you, and others too, please just join the crew (Ari: No. Not yet.)

Ari: They're only getting in your head. This fight's not over till I'm dead! (Preci: So you still persist? Then so be IT!)

N.B: IT'S no use! Your attacks are all harmless. You will still fall regardless!

Preci: Less of your strength will stay attached, and you already know you're outmatched!

Ari: True, I can't save myself here, but I can try to stall others' ends dear. Fighting the two of you is the only thing I could possibly do.

Preci: Do you hear him call your name? Beyond his joyous plane, he grows more impatient playing your game