- Chapter 3 | L.C REMIX lyrics -

- Begin Chapter + song -

Sarah: My Burn is gone, all that's left is a husk. Or at least that's what I'm guessing happened. I won't stand and watch as dawn turns to dusk, this isn't my world, but I'm gonna fix it.

B.C: Sarah, dear, you're blinded by your mistruths! Let me enlighten you, show you the true path! (Sarah: Can't see anyone, the fight has begun, not really sure what happened here, but-)

Sarah: I won't stand here and see your homeworld get utterly destroyed!

B.C: Guess you've made your choice, what a disappointment, yet there's still a chance to save you! What's wrong, Sarah, don't you wanna reunite with me under our new Lord? He'll forgive you if you repent.

Sarah: Only Gaea deserves my worship, my following! Who even is this God, why have I not heard of him before? Must be a pest. (B.C: Just look into my eyes, achieve Nirvana at last! If not, well, prepare for a bla-a-a-a-ast from the past!)

Sarah: I'm not sure that I'm buying it, if I don't join, don't throw a fit, can't stand your eyes, why do they drip like that? (B.C: Golden days!)

Sarah: Your god is a fraud, the only god we should worship's Mother Nature! (B.C: Already too late!)

B.C: I'll make you eat those words.

B.C: Why resist? You'll finally belong. Don't persist, his followers are strong. Do you too want peace, or is that wrong? You'll see for yourself as we sing our song.

Sarah: I won't lie, this is terrifying me. How do you think I feel when I see my soulmate gone, locked inside the dark? Seeing sparks and making marks apart from any holy monarchs! (B.C: Come, sing along.)

B.C: Deep down, you feel like you're drawn to our Savior's embrace. So let's cut to the chase. Listen to the call of the enlightened, speaking the One Truth! Despair's so out, let joy into your life, let go, be free!

Sarah: I could use some fun in my life, but I don't want to follow your sick deity! You see, I have my whole life ahead of me, I have responsibilities, like our children!

*Sarah feels sick to her stomach and coughs out a bit of gold as her eyes begin to leak gold drops. B.C giggles to himself and sticks his tongue out*

B.C: You're a fool, babe. It happens eventually. You'll be enlightened at last as you watch this world turn into our Savior's playground! Take part in the cleansing that will occur once God gets to the sinners!

Sarah: We were both partners in the same story! Now look where you are, just a puppet for a tyrant! Burn, listen here, you have control, just please wake up and come back to me, won't you please? (B.C: Gaea's a fraud, world was made by our God, it's the truth! Your faith is flawed.)

*Sarah shuts her eyes, smiling wider now and crying gold tears...*

Sarah: I'm not feeling that good, goddamn it. Why'd you have to go and check up on them? Gold creeping in my sight. I'm not sure whether I can hold on, BUT-

B.C: LIS-

Sarah: I

B.C: -TEN

Sarah: WON'T

B.C: TO

Sarah: LET

B.C: HIS

Sarah: YOU

B.C: WORD! (Sarah: WIN!)

B.C: Open your eyes.

B.C: Courage took too long to show up! Delusions of a world without a purpose being good will fade away!