- Chapter 4 -

- Begin Chapter -

*More footsteps*

Noko: *He gets up and starts to back away from the shadows behind him* Who's there?! Show yourself!

Bon: *They get Noko behind them*

???: My my… You don't even recognize your own lover, Noko?

Noko: …. No. You of all people?

*K.C steps out of the shadows, with that same wide grin on her face. Gold leaking from her real eye*

K.C: Hello again, my dear rose.

Noko: *He clutches his fists* No. YOU don't get to call me that! You're not my true love!

K.C: Haha! C'mon now, dear. Isn't this life supposedly better than anything that could've happened before? We're finally going to where we belong! We'll finally feel true peace and joy!

Noko: But it isn't real! You can't make someone happy!

K.C: Hm… What has that corrupted pest been feeding my poor boyfriend? … No matter.

*She suddenly disappears*

Noko: !

Bon: *Their ears grow in length and they begin to shield Noko when…*

*A slash of a blade comes in and slices Bon's ears in half*

Bon: *A muffled screech is heard from within the doll as they stumble into Noko's arms and hold their hands to their ears*

*Noko tries to flee with Bon in his hands, but a hand grabs his hair and makes his head look up*

K.C: *Grins maniacally* Soon you'll see what we all are being blessed with!

Noko: EEEK! *He kicks her off of him, rubbing her eyes and running off*

K.C: *She falls, still smiling* YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER, NOKO!

*Insert chase scene within the city*

Noko: *Out of breath and hides behind a trash can, holding his arms close to him*

K.C: Noko~ You know you can't escape from us! We're all that you need! *She's holding a struggling Bon by the zipper on their back*

Bon: *They manage to scratch K.C in the artificial eye, which seems to have pissed her off*

K.C: … You really want to test my patience, Bon? *A spear appears in her hand and she throws them up into the air*

*They are unable to move away from the blade and get impaled right in the chest*

K.C: There. That thing won't be able to interfere with our salvation. Now…

Noko: *Holding his hands to his mouth, holding in sobs and shaking*

K.C: Where are you, dear? You know that I don't like hide and seek.

Noko: …

*A shadow appears in front of him, and he looks up.*

K.C: Found you.

- End Chapter. -

Lo siento, mi rosa.