- Chapter 7 -

- Begin Chapter -

*Nytro’s at Ari’s house*

N.B: It’s been unusually quiet…

Ari: That it has… Though…. *she looks outside*
It is dark out…

N.B: That's probably it.

*silence for a solid 2 minutes*

N.B: Should I order something to eat?

Ari: *her face lights up* Pizza!

N.B: Alright let me just… Find my… Oh god da- CRIMSON!

Ari: He use your card again?

N.B: Yes… he “borrowed” it… hasn’t given it back… *he takes his phone out and dials his number*

*it rings for a while waiting for him to pick up*

*But no luck*

N.B: So much for that…

Ari: Awh… Pizza sounded ni-

*suddenly banging on the door*

???: ARI OPEN UP HURRY! IT'S ACTUALLY URGENT!

Ari: *she sighs and walks over to the door to open it*

*the uninvited guest slips through and slams the door behind, closing the blinds and all entrances in less than 3 minutes (wow much precise)*

Ari: What is it Preci? You have the same look like you did on the day I snapped at you.

Preci: Gray being… gold liquid… nothing but smiles…

Ari: Sis what are you say-

Preci: *she puts her hands on her shoulders and looks her dead in the eyes* Don’t. Make. Eye contact.

*she changed her glance to N.B hesitantly* Both of you.

N.B: I don’t even know you-

Preci: Well, take this as me making up for our past. Don’t look at the gray figures with gold. There's something unholy about them…

Ari: Preci you say that about a lot of things… just take a deep breath and explain..

Preci: *she backs up and takes said deep breath and proceeds to explain everything*

*For about 20 minutes*

N.B: Wait… did you happen to see 2 specific people?

Preci: Description?

N.B: Uhm… Hoodie, horns and tail maybe like me? He tends to hide them..

Preci: Gone. And the other?

N.B: *he goes a bit pale* …… U-uhm… How to describe her… She normally wears a headband and has her eyes closed… white hair and-

Preci: *she shakes her head* Also gone. Probably one of the first to fall.

N.B: … No.. When-

Preci: Not sure. I think this has been going on for a while. Normally I’d be insulting the hell outta you but… *sigh* In times like these we need each other.

Ari: Well I’m glad we can get along and I thank you for coming and telling this to me. I truly appreciate it.

Preci: I'm not sure if I lured one or two here or not… But one thing’s for certain, if those two know him, he’s probably next… Along with you.