જ⁀➴𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

So much for calm.

More slow clapping heard from the unhappiest troll to live, Branch, leaning against a giant mushroom. "Wow. Really, really great. Good job. I could hear you from a mile away!" He stands and walks towards the others, out of the shadow.

Cooper lowered his head down to let Poppy onto the ground safely and Mireya jumped down and walked to the front of the crowd. "Good. I was worried we weren't projecting enough." Poppy was still a bit our of breath.

"Poppy, if I can hear you," Branch leaned forward and whispered, "So can the bergens."

"Oh, boy."
"Here we go again."
"Oh, Branch."

Satin placed a hand on her hip, "You always ruin everything."

Chenille placed both of her hands on her hips, "Warning us about the Bergens."

"No, I don't." Branch stood there, in complete denial.

"What about Uncle Ron Sr.'s birthday?" Mireya scooted towards Branch.

"That's different-"

"Or his wedding?" She slightly raised her voice.

"Well-"

"Or his funeral?" Her voice got louder once more.

"I-"

"Yeah. That's what I thought." Mireya crossed her arms and smiled in triumph.

"Come on! We haven't seen a Bergen in 20 years." Poppy tries to assure Branch, "They're not gonna find us."

"No, they're not going to find me, because I'll be in my highly camouflaged, heavily fortified, Bergen-proof survival bunker." Branch's eyes flickered to Mireya, gesturing her hands for him to continue, and he sighs, "And Mireya, if she even decides to come."

"Wait, you mean you're not coming to the party tonight?" Poppy frowned slightly at the two.

"But it's going to be the biggest,"
"The loudest!"
"The craziest party ever!"

Satin, Chenille, Dj Suki, and Cooper all chimed in to express just how fun the event would be.

They cheered while Branch's frown grew bigger. "Big? Loud? Crazy?" He angrily looked around at everyone while shouting, "You're just gonna lead the Bergens right to us!"

"Are you sure you wanna invite this party pooper to poop on your party?" Cooper queried Poppy quietly, flinching when Mireya pinched him before walking to Branch.

"Yes, I think everyone deserves to be happy."

"I don't do happy."

"Branch," Poppy walked to Branch with a calm, friendly smile, "I know you have happiness inside you. You just need our help to find it."

"Good luck with that." Mireya deadpanned under her breath and Branch scoffs at the comment while Poppy shows them a special invitation she crafted for Branch.

It opened up to show a landscaped area, a huge sun that read 'BRANCH YOURE INVITED' in big green and pink letters, and a small figure made to look like Branch pops out from the inside of a small mountain with a heart in his hand to sing, "Celebrate freedom from, the Bergens!"