જ⁀➴𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍' 𝐎𝐔𝐓

"Hair we go!"

YOUNG BRANCH

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever

"That day, I was so lost in song... I-I didn't hear my grandma trying to warn me."

A Bergen grins evilly, walking to catch Branch. His grandma turns to see this, and runs towards him while shouting, "Branch! Watch out!"

And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong

Branch watches his grandma running to him in confusement. Then she pushes him off the tree he was singing on, ending up in the hands of the Bergen reaching for Branch.

Branch fell down to the ground, and watched as his grandma was taken from him, hearing her shrieks of horror fade away as she got farther away.

"Grandma!" He called out for her, but no response.

He sat in sorrow on the forest floor. Feeling hopeless, he turned from a beautiful bright blue, to the gray hue everyone had gotten used to.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

SNACK PACK + MIREYA
Once upon a time
There was light in his life,
But now there's only love in the dark

Nothing he can say,

BRIDGET

A total eclipse of the heart...

"..I haven't sung a note since." Branch's voice was barely over a whisper. Mireya discretely wiped a tear away, acting as if this was the first time she'd heard the story.

"I'm so sorry, Branch. I had no idea." Poppy softly spoke. The constant cheerfulness in her voice had subsided. "I just assumed you had a terrible voice."

Branch looked to the sky, "No, no, it was like an angel's. At least, that's what Grandma used to say." He faced Poppy and looked to the ground.

Poppy smiled at him and pulled him in for a hug.

"Whoa, whoa. What are you doing? It's not hug time."

"I just thought you could use one." Poppy whispered to him, as she smiled sweetly.

Mireya swore she saw Branch smile, but that was quickly ruined when the other trolls joined in on the hug. Even Bridget got some.

He pushed himself out, "Okay. Okay. I'll help. But I'm still not singing." That was enough for Poppy.

They all spread out to prepare themselves for the transformation of a lifetime.

"Okay, people. Hair we go!"

SNACK PACK + MIREYA

You
You
You
You
You

The trolls, except for Branch and Poppy, stood on Bridget's hair and extended theirs as they harmonized.

POPPY

You gotta let it

ALL