જ⁀➴𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

"I just thought it was too much pizza."

THE POT SHOOK, they stumbled as the lid was lifted up and Bridget peeked into it. "Poppy!"

"Bridget?" Poppy hopped onto Bridget's hand. "What are you doing?"

"I can't let them eat you." She tipped over the pot to let everyone out. "Come on. You gotta go!"

"No! Bridget, if you go in there without us, you know what they'll do." Mireya tried to pull Poppy with the rest of the trolls, but she wouldn't budge.

"I know."

The two went back and fourth until Bridget was about to close the castle door. Poppy tried to go in with her but Bridget stopped her. She pushed her back with one more line of assurance. "It's okay. Bye, Poppy." And she stepped inside.

"Poppy, let's go!" They ran into the tunnels and as the others passed by Poppy and her favorite siblings, an idea popped into her head.

She was walking back into town. Mireya was about to follow the others when she heard branch call to Poppy.

"Bridget just ruined her life to save ours. It's not right!" She seemed very passionate. Mireya wondered why she was so surprised, it was a usual for her. "She deserved to be happy as much as we do. They all do."

"What are you suggesting..?" Mireya walked pass Branch as she asked Poppy.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

The trolls broke through a small window in Bridget's skate. Mireya may or may not have gotten some blood in her hair from the glass.

They rolled off Barnabus' back and they jumped from the skate to Bridget's head, they huddled their hair together to make up her rainbow wig.

King Gristle gasped, "Lady Glittersparkles? But- how? Why?" He pleaded for answers. "Why did you do this?"

Bridget gently let the tiny things onto the table. "Because she didn't think you would want someone like her?"

"I mean, hello?" Bridget spoke, "Is it me you're looking for? I don't think so."

It was actually pretty sad to watch...

"Guards, finish her!" The chef shouted to the bergens next to her.

"Wait!" Poppy screamed. "King Gristle, when you were with Bridget, you were feeling something, weren't you?"

"Yeah, I was. I just thought it was too much pizza." Gristle stared into Bridget's eye.

"Me too." She stared back.

"That feeling? That was happiness."

The bergen citizens we dumbfounded. "But you have to eat a troll to be happy. Everyone knows that. Don't you?" Bibbly, the shop owner from before asked.

"But- King Gristle's never eaten a troll in his life, right?" Poppy shouted over the bergens.

"No, I haven't." He knelt down on one knee, "And yet, here I am." He held up Bridget's skate and let her put it on. "My belly empty... and my heart full."