જ⁀➴𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍

"Let's rip this joint up."

SHE LAID IN HER BED, reminiscing in the old times. She hadn't seen her friends in 2 years. (739 days, 5 hours, and 30 minutes to be exact.) She missed them.

She had pictures of her and them under her pillow, and every now and then, she'd pretend they were actually there. With her. She had conversations with them. Ask them about their day, tell them about hers. It was a little sad to watch happen in real time.

Today was one of those days where she just stared at her pictures. And she hoped they were okay. She hoped they were living the lives they wanted.

They were. Granted, Branch was hoping every day that the would universe bring back his little sister. He wondered why she left. With no goodbye, and no explanation. And then he'd think back to their last conversation. Did he push her away? He didn't mean to. He wished he could relive the conversation, change his words, maybe then, Mireya would still be a constant sight in his life.

And although she did still hold her values from Pop Village close to her heart, staying with the rock trolls as long as she did. It was slowly corrupting certain parts of her brain.

"Hey, Flynn?" Barb knocked on the door and slowly opened the door, not fully entering until her friend gave permission.

"What's up?" Mireya, now known as Flynn raised her head up after swiftly sliding the picture in her hand under her pillow.

"We're about to get to the Techno Trolls." Barb looked around the room as she walked in, awkwardly smiling at Flynn, "Just thought you should know."

Flynn returned the smile and nodded subtly. She stood up grabbed her electric guitar. "Alright. Let's rip this joint up."

★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆

"Rockers!" Barb shouted. That was their cue. The rock trolls appeared from all different ships. Flynn and Riff showed up right behind Barb.

Flynn played a riff on her guitar, which kickstarted the song.

BARB

Yeah!

Riff went crazy on the drums while the rock trolls attacked with their sound waves.

Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane

Barb played a strong chord, and it tore the huge monument in front of them to pieces.

"Okay, okay, stop! You're garaging the vibe we worked very hard to build to." King Trollex pleaded in a weak tone.

Barb shrugged, "Oh, but by the end of my world tour, we're all gonna have the same vibe. We're all gonna be one nation of trolls, under rock!" She played one last chord, and jumped to find their string.

★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆

Flynn always felt conflicted when it came to her recent actions. She wasn't so sure that what the Rock Trolls were doing was... ethical. But they were her friends. They were her family. She didn't want to jeopardize her relationship with them.

They destroyed the Techno Trolls home. It wasn't new. They destroyed shit all the time. But this time it felt a little different. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she swore to herself it was for good.