જ⁀➴𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

"I smell like gravy."

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Bridget held her lamp to the trolls.

They panicked and ran away, all in separate directions while she tried to grab them. She almost gets Guy Diamond, but he shoots glitter in her eyes.

"No! Get back in your cage!" She tries her best to grab at least one of them, but does not prevail. "Chef's gonna be so mad!"

She looks in the direction that Biggie and Fuzzbert ran, and Branch threatens her with a fork, leading her to yell at him with a pan in hand.

Poppy then interferes, "Bridget, stop!" Bridget turns to find Poppy and Mireya standing in front of a pink curtain. "You're in love with King Gristle."

She gasped and hid behind the pan, "Uh, I don't know what you're talking about."

The Poppy nudged Mireya and they opened the curtains, revealing a wall of pictures of Gristle. Cut and glued with stickers that read 'KING OF ROMANCE', 'SO CUTE!', 'MY MAN', and 'SINGLE OR TAKEN'.

Bridget leaped over her bed and closed it, "Uh, excuse me! That's not mine."

Poppy opened the curtain to show a cover of a woman being carried by a muscular man with Bridget and Gristle's faces glued onto it.

Bridget sighed a slumped her shoulders, "What does it matter? It's not like he even knows I'm alive."

"Bridget, I can help you!"

"Believe me, Poppy is a master at this kind of thing." Mireya stepped up, "She helped me ask out my ex a few years ago."

Branch squinted his eyes at her, "You've dated?"

"Relax, it as only for like, a month."

"A month? And I didn't know?"

"Guys," Poppy widened her eyes at them, she wondered why Branch seemed to care so much but brushed it off. "What if there was a way we could both get what we want."

"You love Gristle too? You'd better back off, girlfriend!" Bridget hissed at Poppy as an attempt to intimidate her.

"No. Bridget, no. That troll King Gristle put in his mouth, that's Creek." Poppy pulled a picture of Creek out of her hair and stared at it with a somber expression. "And, I would do anything to save him. The only problem is we can't get anywhere near the king without him eating us. But... you can!"

"You can walk right up to him and tell him how you feel." Mireya perked up in excitement.

"as if. I can't just walk right up to the king. His Royal Awesomeness would never talk to a scullery maid like me."

Poppy thought for a moment, "What if he didn't know you were a scullery maid? What of he thought you were this total babe?'"

The trolls walked up to Bridget as she complained. "What kind of total babe would be dressed like a scullery maid? I smell like gravy."

"What if we made you a new outfit?" Satin suggested. Her and Chenille came up with the perfect plan. "I'm thinking... jumpsuit!"