3.3

i was sitting next to the lake, just looking at the beautiful scenery. i missed having a loving father.... which i've never actually had other than when i would stay at laura and neal's. my dad is just a horrible father.

     i started tearing up and buried my head in my knees. "why couldn't i just have a normal life." i sat there for a few more minutes before getting up wiping my eyes, going back to the workshop. i saw bernard frantically looking around and when he saw me he ran up to me and hugged me tightly, "oh you were gone for half the day, i was starting to get worried."

     "i'm sorry, just had to let off some steam." he nodded and we both walked into the workshop and saw jack in the naughty and nice center. "not again!" i groaned and he messed with it. he looked me in the eyes and winked before walking away.

     i turned and saw neal. i smiled and went over to him, "hey neal! nice to see you again!" i hugged him and he smiled, "nice to see you too, kiddo. how's life been treating you here." i turned and looked at my dad, curtis, and bernard trying to fix everything and i shrugged, "it's been... something. i guess it's been good so far except for the fact the my dad basically isn't my dad anymore." i smiled at him and walked away, "bye!" he stood there with a really confused and worried face.

     i looked around at the workshop and went to my room, going to take care of rose. i walk out of the room to see bernard running to me, "the workshop is falling apart!" then the lights went off and rose started crying. i sighed and started bouncing her in my arms, "shh.. it's alright rose.. just a little power outage." the lights came back on and every machine started throwing toys.

      "santa! everything just became whack, and you really need to talk to your daughter!" bernard yelled at my dad over the noise and he looked at bernard confused, "daughter? who?" i froze almost dropping the baby but bernard took her. i then just walked away from the chaos, letting them deal with it. 

     laura, carol, and neal saw me walking out of the workshop, hurt evident on my face ms they asked me what was wrong and i wouldn't tell them anything and just went to the cafe that we had here and i got a hot chocolate.

     i tried to drown it all in about ten cups of hot chocolate but that didn't help. nothing helped. i've been forgotten by my dad. i'm a nobody now. everyone is worried about the workshop and carol but no one's asking me how i feel. i've known my dad my whole life and lately, i'm not his daughter anymore. i'm not even aloud to decorate the christmas tree with him because i get in the way every time i try. carol wants me to help them but my dad doesn't want me to.