One starry night

The frigid night air bit at the girl's skin as she peered up at the starry sky from the rooftop of the building where she worked. The wind howled, tugging at her hair and clothes and making it difficult to keep her balance. Despite the harsh conditions, she was captivated by the beauty of the night and the vastness of the universe above her.

However, as she gazed upward, her thoughts drifted to her own life and the struggles she faced. The weight of her struggles bore down on her, causing her to look down at the ground below.

She wondered when she would finally find the happiness that had eluded her for so long. Despite her doubts, she refused to give up hope and continued to search for a glimmer of light in the darkness.

Even after years of success and hardship, she went thru she wasn't satisfied with her doings she felt like she was missing a piece of her life she felt incomplete, as she wondered in her thoughts, what's the point of all of this success when she's suffering, what's the point of being famous and being rich when she has no one to lean on when she feels like giving up, what's the point of all of this when she can't even go out and have fun like a normal human being.

After all, she wasn't just a normal person who had no status in this world, she was an icon and idol she was Hanni from NewJeans.

One faithful evening when she went walking out trying to get some fresh air she stumbled upon a newly opened store, her curiosity got the best of her, and tried to go inside the newly opened store.

When she got inside the store there was hardly anyone inside the store and she was greeted by the cashier, she didn't mind it at first, and when she saw the mirror in the ceiling (The one they used in 7/11 stores) she was shocked when she saw she wasn't wearing anything that hides her face, she then look at the cashier, it was a boy minding his own business, he was reading a book and didn't even glance at her even for a little bit.

When she saw, that the boy didn't seem like he knew her she felt a little relieved and continued picking up the snack she wanted to try.

After minutes of brainstorming what snack she wanted to buy she went to the counter and put all her things in the counter thingy, as she watched the cashier scan her snacks he suddenly spoke, it's quite late isn't it, it's not safe for someone as you walking these streets alone, the boy said.

Hanni was taken aback by what the boy had said, then Hanni talked back and said, why ask? I mean there's nothing wrong with walking in the middle of the night, and it's quiet and peaceful, she said, well I was just asking you know? I mean you are pretty and people these days are quite the devil, lots of you know cases of girls being harassed, the boy stated.

Hanni only chucked and said, for a stranger like you, you seem kinda worried about me, she said the boy chuckled at what she said, I mean I am worried about you, like don't call me a weirdo but just look at your eyes, it's red it's as you've been crying before you went here.

Hanni stood there quietly, she hadn't comprehended what this stranger said to her, by the way, the boy said it she felt like the boy had known her for a very long time, he a stranger noticed something even her members didn't notice about her, she felt like she was being understood by this stranger.

Ahem, sorry for the awkwardness of my words, and who am I to tell you that when I'm only a stranger, he said.

Hanni then talked back, well it's not a problem i was just surprised at how you noticed very small things, she said

Well, people do tell me that I am very observant, the boy stated.

After that he was done scanning all her snacks and said, that would be 5000 won, he said with a bright smile, as Hanni paid for the snacks, she wondered if this boy didn't know her, and she thought to herself, this might be her chance to have a friend outside of her circle.

Umm, hey I know this might sound weird can I ask for your number? The boy said this bold statement shocked Hanni to the core, she didn't expect him to say all of that.

Hanni then looked him in the eyes and said, well since I think you're quite interesting why not, she said, she gave her number.

The boy was surprised when she said yes, he thought that he would be called a weirdo, but the outcome was the opposite, she agreed, and after that they two exchanged numbers.

I'm Y/n, by the way, he said, and it was fun talking to you even if it was just a short one.

Well, it was also nice to meet you Y/n, you're quite the observer and it was fun, well I got to go, bye Y/n.

You too Hanni it was a pleasure, you watched as she went out to the exit.

After all of that, Hanni was slowly opening the door of her dorm when she saw Minji, waiting and sitting on the couch, tell Hanni we're where you and why did you go out this late at night, she said in a very irritated tone,

I just went buy a snack Minji, nothing too serious, she said as she walked toward her room.

Is that so, I hope you aren't lying to me, Hanni and if you have any problems remember Hanni we are here you can talk to us, we know it is hard to move on after what happened, so please come talk to us if you can.

Hanni, just went inside her room not even looking back at Minji who was talking to her, she didn't even bother to listen and just went straight to bed.

Its my first time writing so pls bear with me lol