A beginning or an ending?

It has been days since you fell ill and spent time with Hanni. Now that you are finally healthy again, your regular schedule, part-time work, and the missed assignments have made this a very stressful week for you. You have tried everything to catch up on the missed classes, even staying up late to make up for lost time. As the week drags on, the weight of the missed assignments and the pressure to catch up begins to take its toll. Despite your best efforts to stay on top of things, the exhaustion from late nights and the relentless pace of work leaves you feeling drained. It seems like an endless cycle of catching up and trying to stay afloat.

And to make it worse, you still needed to get up at night to go to your part-time job. You felt like some slave at this point. You just wanted to rest forever due to how tired you were, and you really felt like giving up, but you can't. Your brothers and sisters were counting on you, even though you were on the verge of giving up. It was a relentless cycle of exhaustion and responsibility. Every day felt like a battle, and the weight of it all was suffocating. But deep down, a spark of determination still flickered within. You couldn't bear to let your loved ones down, and that was the only thing that kept you going, even when every fiber of your being screamed for respite. The struggle was real, but so was the resolve to push through.

Well, even though the hardship of life hits you, you still gave time to talk to Hanni even though you were on the verge of actually giving up due to how restless you are, you really tried to open up to her but you just couldn't, you're afraid that you'll worry her and you're afraid that you'll affect her performance in her group. The weight of these worries sits heavy on your shoulders, making it difficult to find the right words. It's a struggle to balance your own challenges with the desire to support Hanni. Despite the turmoil within, you know that reaching out is a step in the right direction.

Days have passed, and the two of you started to drift apart, you two talked less now due to how busy the two of you can be. While she was living her best life, you here were suffering, you were just happy that she was happy doing her job, and you were proud, seeing her on the TV and in the bus that you were always riding, you really felt happy for her even though you were here on the verge of giving up. But even though, she still calls you from time to time. You felt a pang of guilt every time she called, knowing that you were struggling to keep up with your own responsibilities. Her voice, once so familiar and comforting, now served as a reminder of your own shortcomings. You tried to hide your struggles, putting on a brave face whenever she reached out, but deep down, you knew she could sense your unease. Despite the distance that had grown between you, her calls were a lifeline, a brief respite from the weight of your own worries.

Let's do a little time skip.

Well actually, it's a very big time skip so I can start progressing the story because all of this chapter was just the prologue so let's start the real chapter of this story.

Shouldn't be.