Starting the day

Without trust what is love?

Once the sun rose from its deep slumber, a girl was seen waking up from her sleep, while waking up her gaze drifted to the windows showing an orange sky due to the sun rising, she slowly took her phone and took a picture of the mesmerizing view in front of her.

After the sun rose from its slumber and the sky brightened up, she looked into her windows once again mesmerized by the beauty of the sky.

While starting the day after that very mesmerizing view, she decided that she'd clean her room, after cleaning her once quite messy room she decided to go down to make breakfast.

As she descended the stairs, she pondered, "I wonder what Y/n is doing right now," lost in her thoughts. As she walked down, she spotted a cat-like figure in the kitchen, scavenging for leftovers to eat.

"Is there any food in this house or my Unnies are just hungry bastards and don't know how to leave food for breakfast? I swear, every time I come down early in the morning, it's like a scavenger hunt just to find a decent meal. Maybe I should start hiding snacks around the house like a squirrel storing nuts for the winter. But then again, knowing my Unnies, they'd probably find and devour them within minutes. I guess I'll just have to fend for myself once again."

As Haerin whined about what was in front of her, she saw one of her Unnie standing there holding her laugh.

"Haerin-ah are you that hungry? should I make you breakfast?" Hanni said giving Haerin a pat on the back.

She looked at her with cat-like eyes and hugged her Unnie. "Of course Unnie, please have mercy on your cute little sister. I am starving to death, as others in this house devoured all the leftovers. They didn't even leave me a little bit of the pizza that was delivered last night." She whined at her older sister Hanni while Hanni just laughed it off.

"Don't worry Haerin-ah I am here to save the day," Hanni said with full of confidence.

Haerin can only gaze admiringly into her Unnie's eyes as she starts cooking.

As time passed by, Hanni was now preparing plates on the table so that when the others came down they could just eat right away. The aroma of freshly baked bread filled the room, and Hanni hummed a soft tune as she arranged the dishes. The morning sun streamed in through the windows, casting a warm glow over the kitchen. With a satisfied nod, she stepped back to admire her handiwork, eager for the day ahead.

"Haerin-ah call and tell your sisters that breakfast is ready." She Hanni said.

Haerin went upstairs knocking on every door she saw and shouted, "Wake up Hanni Unnie made breakfast."

As the girls heard what Haerin said, all of the doors suddenly opened and 4 girls came out of it all messy, and by the looks of it, they were woken up by Haerin's shout.

 The girls stumbled out of the room, rubbing their eyes and trying to tame their wild bed hair. "Haerin, what's the emergency?" one of them groaned, still half asleep.

"Hey sleepy head Hanni Unnie made breakfast and she said that I should wake all of you up so we could all eat together," she said into the half-woken Minji while almost laughing looking at her at how messy her hair was and how grumpy she looked Minji groaned. "I don't want breakfast," she mumbled.

"But it's your favorite, pancakes and bacon!" her sister insisted, trying to her.

"Fine, I'll go," Minji relented, finally sitting up and rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

The 2 girls just watched Haerin pulling Minji downstairs, and they both looked at each other, "What a weird way to start the day." Hyein said, looking at her Unnie in the eyes. Danielle only laughed at what Hyein said to her "Well let's go down and eat, I'm quite hungry and I want to eat"As they made their way downstairs, they could hear Minji protesting and Haerin giggling. It was just another typical morning in their shared dormitory. Danielle and Hyein joined in the laughter as they sat down for breakfast, ready to start their day with a full stomach and plenty of energy.

Hanni only watched her members in admiration of how sweet they were and how they could be freely expressed with each other.

Hanni watched her members in admiration of how sweet they were and how they could be freely expressed with each other. Hanni felt grateful to be a part of such a supportive and caring group. She knew that she could always count on them for love and understanding, and she cherished every moment spent with her amazing friends.

While looking at them she suddenly felt a hug, then when she looked back she saw Hyein hugging her, "Thank you for the breakfast Unnie" Hyein said to her while still having a pancake in her mouth. Hyein smiled warmly at her and she couldn't help but smile back. "You're welcome, Hyein. I'm glad you enjoyed it," she replied, returning the hug. They stood there for a moment, enjoying the simple comfort of each other's company.

"Hey not fair what about us?" Haerin-ah said whining about Hyein and her Hanni Unnie hugging each other, "Come here all of you let's have a group hug." Hanni said while the 3 girls stood off from the table and gathered around to have a group hug. Haerin-ah pouted for a moment before joining in the group hug with a smile on her face. As they all embraced each other, they felt a sense of warmth and closeness that strengthened their bond as friends. After a few moments, they pulled away from the hug, feeling a sense of joy and togetherness. "I love moments like this," Hyein said, and the others nodded in agreement. They returned to the table, their hearts full and their friendship stronger than ever.

Without noticing Hanni has now shed a tear of her eyes. Minji noticed it and asked "Are you ok Pham Pham? Why are you crying?" Hanni only looked at her and said "I wish this moment would last forever, I don't want to lose you guys." she said whipping the tears off her face.

"Hanni-yah, this moment will not last forever but our bond will, we are more than friends here, we are family," Minji reassured Hanni. "We will always be here for you, through the good times and the bad. We will laugh together, cry together, and support each other no matter what. Our bond is unbreakable, and I am grateful to have you all as a part of my life. So, let's cherish this moment and continue to build our family with love and understanding.

Hanni only looked Minji in the eyes and said "Thank you Minji, I need that."Minji smiled and nodded, understanding the unspoken gratitude in Hanni's words. She reached out and gave Hanni a reassuring smile.

As the day continued, the 5 of them bonded together and made new fun memories together. People could say that friends are not there forever but what's the matter of it? Life goes and the 5 girls will eventually get their own lives and start new careers, why not make this day count and live life like it's their last day.