Beginning

The sun sank below the horizon, casting a shadow over the park, where a familiar figure was seen sitting down. A gentle breeze carried the echoes of a time long gone. The figure sat in contemplation, lost in the memories that seemed to dance in the fading light. As the world around grew dim, the past became vivid, as if the whispers of history were coming alive. Each rustle of the leaves and every passing sound seemed to carry a story untold, a tale waiting to be unraveled.

2 years have passed since that fateful day, the day you lost someone dear to you, Hanni, the girl you cared for with all your heart. But you couldn't do anything. Life has its ways, and what happened in the past is something you will never forget. You still remember the sound of her laughter, the way her eyes sparkled when she smiled. It's been a struggle to move on, but you know Hanni would want you to find happiness again. Every day is a reminder of her absence, but you hold on to the memories and the love you shared. Time may heal wounds, but it will never erase the impact she had on your life. As you walk through the park, the gentle breeze carries the faint scent of her favorite flowers, and for a moment, it feels like she's right there beside you. You find solace in the memories, knowing that her spirit lives on in the love you still carry in your heart. Each step forward is a tribute to her, a testament to the strength she instilled in you. Though the pain lingers, you embrace the hope that one day, you'll meet again in a place where sorrow has no power, and only love remains.

"I regret everything; I wish I hadn't left you out." that's the only thing that came out of your mind reminiscing the past, you felt like a coward, you felt like an idiot for leaving her, but you have your own reason, you just don't want to ruin her career due to some issues that you have you knew deep down that it was the right decision, but the guilt still gnawed at you every day. You hoped that she was doing well, that she had found success and happiness without you. But you couldn't shake the feeling that you had let her down in the worst way possible.

Life always moves forward and never stops for anyone. you were now trying to move on and have almost healed from the pain of leaving her.

You are now standing in your office, watching over the city lights and admiring them. These 2 years have been one hell of a ride for you. You've been through a lot, but surprisingly, you've made it through all of it. The life you have right now is the result of your hard work, the sacrifices, and the sweat and tears. As you lean against the window, the glow of the city below seems to reflect the journey of your own life. The twinkling lights remind you of the countless moments of struggle, doubt, and perseverance. Each flickering light represents a memory, a challenge overcome, and a lesson learned. You take a deep breath, filled with a sense of accomplishment and gratitude for the path that has led you to this moment. 

As you were admiring the beauty of the view, you felt a vibration in your pocket. You checked it and it was a notification from a news channel. The moment you saw the news that NewJeans, the group that you loved before, was going to be holding a fan meet, your heart started to beat irregularly. You thought to yourself, "Should I take this chance to properly apologize to her?" you said it to your mind. You were filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness. The opportunity to see her again after all this time was both thrilling and daunting. You knew that apologizing wouldn't necessarily fix everything, but it was a step in the right direction. As you continued to gaze at the breathtaking view, you made a decision to attend the fan meet and finally confront the lingering feelings that had been weighing on your heart.

You felt incredibly anxious about attending the fan meet, as it marked the first time you'd be seeing each other in almost two years. It almost felt like preparing for a battle. As you pondered over what to gift each member, particularly Hanni, you brainstormed endlessly. Scrolling through numerous online shops, you stumbled upon a bracelet - the ocean bracelet, a piece Hanni always wore. You decided to purchase it, believing it would symbolize her love for the sea and nature.