A piece of you

As sunset goes down, there is light that never goes out.

The sun was set over the horizon, the moon rose from its deep slumber, and the cities buzzed with light. "It seemed like this scene was straight out of a movie."

A girl who was once broken down to the extent that she wanted to end her life, found her home, and found a new family that would protect her from her problems, and a family she could talk about her problems. However, the thing is that was not what she wanted; it may sound selfish, but she wants someone who will love her truly and without any hidden agenda on it.

As she walked by the old pathway to her dormitory, she saw the store where she met the guy, who seemed like he had known her for years and seemed like he cared about her; she decided to take the courage to go inside the newly opened store once again.

She was about to open the front door; she was met with the guy she met back when she was at the lowest point in her lif, and looked like he was dealing with some hard-to-swallow problems.

As the kind girl she was, she slowly opened the door and walked closer to him; the boy did not seem like he noticed her presence due to how silent she walked toward him. She slowly walked toward his back and decided to pat the boy's back for moral support.

Dealing with problems, aren't we? She said with her honey-like voice that even the strongest of people would melt the moment they heard her honey-like voice.

Hearing her voice once again filled your heart, you did not think that she would come back; her honey-like voice echoed through the small convenience store.

You came back. You said, in a very tired voice that seemed like you had been through a war, a never-ending war.

Well, I was lucky enough to pass by this store while going home, and I hope you do not mind me here to stay for a bit, she said.

Not a problem at all Hanni, it's quite lonely in here and I think I could use a little company even for a little bit, you said in a very relaxed tone,

Well, the pleasure is mine, want to sit and talk? You look like you need someone right now, she said with a very concerned tone.

After hearing what she said, for the first time in your life living in this country, you actually heard someone want to talk and sit back and listen to what you can say, you felt very touched by what she said. You replied and said, while looking into her eyes, that's very sweet of you, and yes, I would love to.

She looked into your eyes, almost drowned looking at your eyes, reminded her of the autumn season, and reminded her of a clear sunny day. Finally, your eyes remind her of her own eyes, the eyes that were full of regret, sadness, and more. She felt like she wanted to keep you safe and to ensure that you would not get hurt anymore.

You two took a seat near the counter, as you were about to say something she cut it up by saying, by the looks of it, you are going through a lot, don't you?

What she said hit you like a car going 60 mph hitting you, you felt at ease with her, you felt like she was home, and you decided to respond to her by saying, well what do you think?

What do I think? You look like you need someone to talk to, and do not worry that you can talk to me and let it all out. I will not judge... She said, in the most caring tone, that you heard from a girl other than your mother.