Resonance of Hearts

Y/n has been on edge ever since the Fansign event. He's been waiting for Hanni's message like a dog waiting for a treat, and it's starting to take a toll on him. He checks his phone so often that his coworkers have started to call him "The Phantom Vibration". He tries to focus on work, but his mind keeps wandering back to Hanni and the possibility of her message.

 It's like waiting for a package that never arrives, except this package is filled with love and validation. As the days pass by, Y/n feels a mix of sadness and humor about the situation. He's like a clown waiting for his cue, but the audience has already left the building.

 Despite it all, he continues to wait, hoping that Hanni's message will eventually arrive and that it will be worth the wait. As the weeks go by, Y/n's hope begins to fade. He starts to wonder if he's just been foolish for holding on to this glimmer of hope for so long. Maybe Hanni has forgotten about him, or maybe she never even intended to message him in the first place. The thought of being just another face in the crowd crushes him, but he can't bring himself to give up completely. So he continues to check his phone, to wait for a message that may never come, and to hold on to the possibility that maybe, just maybe, there's still a chance for them.

Hanni's been running on fumes lately! Her schedule's been jam-packed due to her work as a brand ambassador for Gucci and other luxurious brands. With her constant travel and attendance at fashion shows, she's barely had any time to rest. Even when she's feeling sick or exhausted, she always puts on a smile to uplift those around her. It's been a hectic time for her, but she's powering through it.

After spending weeks outside the country for a fashion show and a meeting, she was finally on her way back home. While looking out of the plane window, she suddenly remembered the number you had given her. Even as the plane ascended through the clouds, she couldn't help but think about you. She wondered whether the words you had spoken to her that day were genuine and true, and her thoughts remained occupied with your words.

The memory of the day you left still lingers in Hanni's mind, and the emotional toll it took on her is undeniable. When the stewardess announced that the plane had finally arrived at its destination, Hanni stood up and gathered her belongings. As she made her way through the terminal, she was met with a swarm of cameras, fans, and onlookers, which left her feeling overwhelmed and unprepared. Despite the unexpected attention, Hanni managed to keep her composure and make her way through the crowd.

As she was being escorted by the security team hired by the company, someone suddenly grabbed her wrist. The suddenness of the touch triggered a traumatic memory from her past, and she was left paralyzed for a moment, reliving the horror. Meanwhile, the cameras and fans continued to click away, oblivious to her distress. They assumed that she was just standing there to give them a better view. But she was fighting to hold back tears, struggling to compose herself in the midst of the chaos. The security team noticed her distress and immediately stepped in to protect her, ushering her away to a safe place where she could take a moment to recover from the shock.

Hanni stood in front of the guards, her heart pounding with fear and anxiety. She knew she had to be strong, but the memories that had been haunting her were coming back to her in waves. The fan's touch on her hands brought back the feelings of helplessness and fear that she had been trying to suppress for years.

"Please," she begged the guards, "just give me a moment."

The guards looked at her with a mix of pity and indifference. They had seen many people like her before, people who were overwhelmed by their emotions and couldn't control themselves. But Hanni was different. She was strong, smart, and courageous. She had fought her way through life, against all odds, and had come out on top.