Announcement

I apologize for not being able to provide an update to this story. I've been focusing on another project. However, this story is very dear to my heart and was the spark that ignited my passion for writing. I'm committed to keeping this story alive and will do my best to provide updates as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and support.

I want to assure you that the upcoming story, which centers around the characters of Hanni and You, will be thoughtfully created, with a focus on clarity and ease of understanding. You can look forward to immersing yourself in a richly descriptive narrative, filled with vivid details and engaging plot twists.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/360350969?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=DefinitelyNotRizz&wp_originator=4vY1LQkeR%2BerWeukB3MFYmEmeU6gt25QXoR9Z3gqhR7tbI9vhXwLNPe0K0ScKsfCCssysxNho%2FfHjZiXfNsTPaWmeqm%2F4wr%2FG7kpJhCW6MH2qY2EynmkZOvPTW2oB6%2FU

And I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the overwhelming support that you have shown me. Ij am truly honored to have such amazing people in my life who believe in me and my abilities.

Please know that I am committed to putting forth my very best effort in order to meet and exceed your expectations. If you have any feedback, suggestions, or criticism regarding my work, I welcome it with open arms. Your insights and perspectives will be invaluable in helping me to improve and grow as a person and as a professional.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am grateful for each and every one of you.