A not so wonderful morning

This part won't show the character Y/n yet but this part will show how hanni handle things in hee group and opening up to them

As the sun rose from her window, a visible light came and hit her in the eyes causing her to wake up, and from the looks of it, she seemed annoyed by it.

As she spoke in her mind. Ugh another day another day of suffering being in this company, she spoke in her mind.

Ever since that day when Hanni almost got sexually assaulted by staff inside her company, she lost the will to be an idol, and to make it far worse, the company just shrugged it off and treated it like it was nothing, even though she was very traumatized by it. But did the company even bother her for a sorry or an apology? No. They didn't even punish the staff who tried to sexually assault her, and it ruined her literally, her mental state was on the verge of collapsing, and her once shiny and bubble personality changed.

As she rose from her bed, ready to take on another not-so-wonderful morning, she noticed that something was cooking, she smelled it, she knew when food was good because good food smells good.
She slowly opened her door, being as sneaky as she could, when she was about to close the door, her eyes widened when she saw her. Minji.

When Minji saw Hanni quietly open her door, she quickly got up in her seat and slowly sneaked into her, hoping to make her smile once again, because after what happened to Hanni, all things came falling. Despite their success all over the world, their achievement was nothing when even they could not protect their sunshine, Hanni.

Hanni saw, Minji. and after she saw Minji, she tried going back to her room, but as she tried to, she was suddenly grabbed by the hand.

Hey Hanni, I know you're still suffering in there, and please don't be such a selfish person, we know what happened and we don't want you to suffer alone, Minji spoke.

As Hanni heard what Minji said, she still tried to go inside her room, but to no avail, Minji's grip was as strong as a gorilla grip, so she just decided to go, go in the kitchen and talk with the others.

When Minji, saw Hanni wasn't trying to go back into her room now, she gave Hanni a big smile, and patted her head, you know Hanni? We missed you, your smile, and your jokes, we missed them all. Said Minji with a very genuine tune.

Hanni just listened to her while trying to find a seat next to the table, and then she saw Haerin, Danielle, and Hyein running toward her, when she was trying to move out of the way, she was greeted with a tight group hug.

Unnie I missed you, why didn't you tell us what happened, why did you keep it to yourself, why?! Hyein said as she was on the verge of tearing up.

Hanni-yah, why? Why would you keep this heavy of a burden all by yourself?!? Don't you know you have us? Please don't do this again Hanni-yah it hurt us like how it hurts you, Danielle spoke to her.

Unnie is what Haerin could, she was just silent the whole time silently crying off the shoulder of her Hanni.

After all of that commotion, the 5 of them decided to sit down and talk, while the table was silent, the 4 of them knew that Hanni was not at her best today, and even later on, they just decided to be the pillar and to be the comfort of her when she needed it.

As Minji was about to say something it was cut off by Hanni saying. I'm sorry you guys, I'm sorry about everything, I'm sorry for hiding it from all of you, I just don't want you all to carry the burden that I caused. Hanni was now in full mode crying she was sobbing hard and you could hear her whimpers.

As The 4 of them heard what Hanni said, they all shed a heartfelt tear and decided to stand up and hug Hanni in her state right now.

We are also sorry Hanni, we didn't know what we could do, I wish that pervert of a bastard should just rot in hell and live there forever, Hyein said as she hugged her Unnie tightly

Hanni, don't worry we are here for you, you can always talk to us, we are friends and even family at times. Your burden is our burden, don't keep it to yourself, Because people can crumble down if they carry too much, and we don't want that to happen, Hanni. Minji said as she was now crying over what she said.

As Hanni was about to say something, it got cut off by Danielle saying, Hanni-pham, I'm also sorry, I'm sorry for not noticing that you were suffering, I'm very sorry Hanni. Danielle said.

While the 3 of them were Expressing their sympathy Haerin just hugged her Unnie as tight as she could, cause she couldn't process a word due to how traumatic Hanni's experience was.

I guess I wasn't alone in this cruel ass world, am I? Hanni talked to her mind, she was glad that their still people around her who cared about her and did not judge her, she was relieved by the assurance that her members gave her, she felt peace after all the shit she had been thru. She felt she was at home once again.

As the day continued the 5 of them spent it together watching movies and talking about things together, the bond that was once broken was now a bond that was stronger than a diamond, and their relationship grew more than just being teammates but as a family. They understand all and talk about their problem and now, they can say that they are a family who looks each other's back.

Chapter end I hope this explains why Hanni is so fed up with the pop world lol.

And btw my story is kinda of dramatic cause I hate how people treat idols as humans in doll costumes, I mean idols have feelings too, they aren't toys or dolls and entertainers they are humans, and they should live the life that they want without the fear of getting bashed by their fans.