My Chemical HypeBoy

After the two of them agreed to go to a theme park on Sunday, it has been a few days since they agreed. As Sunday approached, they both grew more excited about their upcoming adventure. They spent the week discussing which rides they wanted to go on first and what snacks they wanted to try. The anticipation was palpable, and they both knew it would be an unforgettable day.

On Sunday, Y/n woke up early, filled with excitement and anticipation. It was only 7 AM, and they were set to meet at 10 AM. To pass the time, Y/n decided to tidy up the small apartment and prepare breakfast. By the time everything was done, it was already 9 AM, and Y/n was about to take a bath when a call came in.

"Good morning dork, are you awake? I'm ready to go," said the familiar sweet voice.

 "Yeah, I'm getting ready too. Just need to take a bath and then I'm ready to go," you replied with an excited tone.

"Oh, wow, you actually take a bath," she said, laughing at her own words.

 "Shut up, Hanni. I'm not like you who doesn't take a bath," you said, teasing her back.

 "I take a bath every day, thank you very much," she retorted, grinning.

 "Yeah, but do you actually use soap?" you teased, raising an eyebrow. "Of course I do! Unlike someone I know who just stands under the water for five minutes and calls it a bath," she shot back.

"I'm gonna hang up now, Hanni. It's almost 10 and I haven't even started getting ready for my bath. "Don't miss me too much, Hanni. I'll see you later. Bye."

When you were finished taking a shower, you gave Hanni a ring. She picked up and you let her know you were heading over to meet up at the park entrance.

You were just walking by the amusement park when you saw her. She looked amazing as usual, even though she was wearing a mask and a hoodie that covered her whole body and face. It was the perfect outfit for a celebrity like her to avoid people and fans. You decided to sneak up on her, tip-toeing towards her. When you tapped her back and said, "Looking for me, Hanni?" you grinned.

You're tardy, you lazy goof. I've been waiting for almost 10 minutes in here," she said, pouting.

 "Hey, I don't drive a car and the traffic in the city was really bad," you retorted.

"I don't care. You should have left earlier or found another way to get here on time," she huffed, crossing her arms.

 "Are you missing me that bad Hanni?" you replied, grinning and teasing her earning a little smack from her.

Well, now that we're here, shall we get this show on the road? Yeah, let's head inside.

 "I really want to check out their haunted house," she said, grinning like a kid. 

"I see what you're up to, you goofball. That old trick won't spook me," you said, teasing her. As you both entered the theme park, you decided to take the first ride, which was the roller coaster.

"Hey Hanni, I don't think you're tall enough for this ride," you told her.

 "And why's that, Y/n?" she asked, arms crossed.

 "Because you're too short for this ride," you teased her while laughing.

 But then she smacked your head. "Keep teasing me and I'll make sure I'll be pushing you off the roller coaster," she said, shooting daggers at you with her chuckled nervously and raised your hands in surrender.