Pizza Approves (TL)

TW: Injuries, blood
Fluff
Scarian ship!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Third Person's POV:

Grian and Scar were an unlikely pairing in the death game they called Third Life. Since the consequences of the creeper prank manufactured, Grian took it apon himself to help the yellow lifer in whatever he needed, to increase the chances of Scar's survival. Their oath was that Grian would stay with Scar till he lost his first life.

That didn't stop Scar from dying to his own stupidity however, falling into a small ravine that ended his life. Scar was now red, but for some reason, that didn't stop the smaller male from staying, and their bond just grew stronger. Grian used the excuse of being underneath a red to attack others, both of them becoming a feared duo in the death games.

Grian was known for his ability to set traps and come up with strategies, while Scar was known for his insane archery skills with a bow. This gave Scar the nickname "Hotguy." Both men lived in a small house uptop a hill in the desert biome. At first, it was because of the fact that Scar wanted a monopoly on sand, but it later also became a save haven for the two, being farther away from the enemy teams.

It wasn't just the two of them against the world. They had a trusty pet llama called Pizza by their side. Scar trained Pizza to spit at anyone and anything that wasn't the two of them, whether it be an enemy player or a hostile mob. The three formed an unlikely bond, but their bond was thicker than any form of water or blood. They had each other, and it was them against the world.

Grian woke up to the sound of Pizza munching on his wheat and the smell of cooked porkchop coming from their small shared kitchen. Scar had cooked breakfast, and he already had a plan of action for the day. To relax. Both the men had been so tensed up lately, and Scar knew they needed a well-deserved break. Once both of them got ready, they saddled up Pizza and decided to go for a stroll around the server. Just the two of them on Pizza, with the sun on their skin and the cool breeze in their hair.

It was a peacefull walk, with birds interrupting the sound of their hearts bearing and swaying branches covering up the sound of their breathing. Grian sat backwards on the lama, his back pressed up against Scar's to not fall off as he took in the scenery around them. It has been so long since they could just relax and take it easy. The other groups were ruthless, all desperately trying to win and survive, but in that moment, the chaos could wait.

Rustling from the trees behind them startled the two, and soon Dogwarts, their number one enemy, sprung out to attack them. Grian jumped down, engaging in close-up combat with Martyn and Ren while Scar shot them with his bow from uptop Pizza's back. Pizza also joined in, shooting her spit towards the oncoming threat to help distract the two enemies. It was a fierce battle, but Grian and Scar never gave up. One hit with the sword, two krits worth of damage, three arrows landing their blows. Dogwards realized their mistake, deciding to flee as they were not prepared for such an intense battle.

Grian and Scar watched in victory as the King and his right-hand man fled the scene, holding their heads up high. They didn't leave the war unscathed though, Scar having a few minor cuts from arrows that grazed his shoulder and cheek, and Grian had a deep gush wound from a sword in his arms. Scar ripped off a part of his shirt to temporarily bandage up Grians wound before both of them climbed back onto Pizza and slowly rode back.

Grian felt completely tired out and weak from the battle, deciding to take a quick nap to recharge from the events of the day. He leaned in onto Scar's back, falling asleep with his head resting on Scar's shoulder and his arms loosely wrapped around Scars waist. Scar could feel Grian's breath on his neck and Grian's heartbeat beating in sinc with his. He felt the gentle rising and falling of Grians chest as the smaller boy gave into sleep. At that moment, Scar realized just how much he cared for Grian. How much he loved him...

Scar recalled all of their memories together. They had gone through so much, fighting side by side from the beginning. It has been an emotional roller-coaster, Scar not knowing how he felt on some days. He couldn't imagine a life without his companion, he didn't dare himself to even think about it. Grian, on the other hand, felt safe and warm against Scar. He's always felt safe around the Jelly loving madman. He had never felt this close to someone before, and he knew that their relationship went far beyond just being allies.

After a few more minutes of riding, the two male's house came into few. Scar gently picked Grian up off of Pizza, carrying the smaller male into the house and placing him onto their shared bed. He quickly went to check on Pizza, filling up her food and water bowl before securing her in her pen outside. With a huff of relief and exhaustion, Scar went to ly next to Grian. Grian shifted, now resting his head on Scars chest as his arms lay loosely over Scars stomach. Scar wrapped his arms around Grian almost protectively, a dumb smile on his face as he played with Grians messy blond hair.

Scar fell asleep, dreaming of a better tomorrow with the light of his life, Grian. Both of them knew something had changed between them, the chemistry between them being stirred up ever since they based together. They had always been close since their first encounter with one another in Hermitcraft, but now they realized it was more than just a friendship.

From that day on, they were not just allied in the game, but they were also in love. They fought side by side, protecting each other and their home. And whenever they needed a moment of peace and quiet, they would go on a ride with Pizza, enjoying each other's company and the love that had blossomed between them in the harsh world they called home. They saw the world in a new light. It wasn't just a death game of survival of the fittest, it was their love story, and no one could replace their love-filled feelings.

They promised to stick to each other's side, even after death.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to comment what you want to see next!