Chapter 3

Ryder's POV

DUMBFOUNDED, I was... I have no idea how am I going to respond on what happened in few seconds. I could feel my own heart pounding from my chest while I was staring right into his eyes... there's something about him that I can't determine what, but there's something about him from that kiss that made me feel... safe.

"Hey, baby... you okay?" he asked me.

I nodded, still over my own head. "We need to come inside na, before anyone sees us," ani ko.

"Alright then, lead the way," sagot niya sa akin.

Right after that, we did went inside quietly so that we wouldn't get caught. We headed to my room, shut the door, and stared at each other for a few seconds. I have no idea what's going to happen next, but fortunate enough, his eyes wasn't on me, instead he was looking at the guitar raised at my bedroom wall.

"Whoa, whose guitar is this?" he asked me.

"Sa akin, though I don't play it that much since I'm not really good at it. Plus, it's just a gift," sagot ko.

"Can I pick it up?" paalam nito.

Marunong naman palang magpaalam, tapos sa. paghalik wala man lang sabi-sabi.

Tumango ako, "go ahead, it hasn't been played in ages though."

"That's alright, let's tune it, want me to play a song for you? Any request?" tanong niya sa akin.

Immediately then, my mind started thinking before I got a hold of an answer, "try playing Tenerife Sea, by Ed Sheeran."

"Alrighty, your request is my command."

He did tune the guitar, and played me a song. While he was doing so, I was watching him the whole time, and while I was watching him, the image of him on stage, playing the drums resonated... The sound of his music sounded so different than any other music I've heard.

He finished playing, so he asked me. "Did you like it?"

Tumango akong muli. "I'll be honest, ang galing mong tumugtog, it's so soothing, calming, very much that I could literally fall asleep," pahayag ko.

"Yeah? Then next time, I'll play for you until you fall asleep," pangako nito.

I smiled, then I remembered something that I've been meaning to ask. "Why did you want to be here pala? I'm pretty sure you don't like me, since you're straight and all."

He chuckled, "I really am expecting for you to ask me that so... listen to me first so that I could explain myself properly, hmm?"

I nodded, waited for his explanation...

"First of all, I'm not straight, I am bisexual. Only that I prefer people knowing that I'm straight, but I'm already open. Secondly, your friend really busted my butt earlier..." parehas kaming natawa sa kaniyang pangalawang sinabi.

"And sa tingin mo, hahalikan ba kita kung hindi kita gusto?" Aiden asked me.

I answered, "I don't know, there's a chance that you could kiss me, yet it would mean nothing."

"So bakit ka nga nandito?" I asked again.

"You're so persistent, little rabbit," anito sa akin bago ginulo ang buhok ko.

"Little Rabbit? Seriously? That sounds so childish." I pinched his nose.

"Well, you look like a child, and its cute. Especially when you were partying to the music that I was playing last orientation," pahayag nito.