Chapter 5

Ryder's POV

STILL emotionless of what has happened today, tulala ako buong first at second class. My phone has been vibrating nonstop but I can't seem to have the energy to check kung kanino galing ang mga notifications na iyon. It's recess time, and usually napunta ako sa canteen to buy my food, along with Rex and Apollo, but this time I have no energy to do so.

All I want to do right now is to sleep, and so I did. Tumungo ako at sinubukanh umidlip sa ibabaw ng aking lamesa, but I wasn't able to do so, for my eyes kept tearing out. Hindi ko alam kung anong nararamdaman ko, kung nasasaktan ba ako... all I want to know is that, what happened?

Bakit niya ginawa iyon? Why did he make me feel that way, when he has Faye...

Parang sirang plaka na paulit-ulit sa isip ko ang nangyari kanina. Pinagmukha akong tanga! I was played... he is almost my first on a lot of things already, and I hate the fact that we just met a few days ago.

Am I that easy to get? So easy to get that I'm more easy to let go?

My emotions scattered around the place... hindi ko na nagawang kontrolin ang pagbagsak ng luha mula sa aking mga mata nang tuloy-tuloy na itong bumagsak. Palihim kong pinunasan gamit ang aking braso, tahimik kong dinamdam ang sakit na dulot ng dalawang gabing akala ko'y siyang katuparan ng aking hiling, to experience my own high school love story...

When someone tapped my back, I immediately pulled myself together and fixed my eyes so that there wouldn't be any clue that I am in pain, nang umangat ako, to see who it was... it was none other than two of the best people in my life, Rex and Apollo.

When they saw how I was looking, they knew that I wasn't okay. Kaagad ko silang niyakap, that's when I started bursting into tears and not caring of the people inside the classroom.

"There, there, let it out, bub, let it out, nandito lang kami." Apollo was tapping my back while I was crying my heart out.

"Go on, babe, just let it out, and then after this, we're going to bury someone's body." Rex was combing my hair.

Dahil sa sinabi rin ni Rex na iyon, kaagad akong napabitaw sa yakap nilang dalawa at tumitig kay Rex. "You're not serious are you?" pinunasan ko ang aking mukha.

"I am serious, but if you're not going to agree with my plan, then I am not serious," Rex said.

Mahinang natawa si Apollo dahilan para sumabat si Rex, "you're seriously laughing at this kind of situation?" she asked.

"Because you're serious, but it doesn't seem serious at all. In any case, it sounds funny even," Apollo explained.

Napailing na lamang ako, gladly, I was able to chuckle even on a moment, when I first got my heart broken. I guess, it's a canon event? And I guess, this is still a part of the experience that I'm looking forward to... at some point, my wish probably is still granted, only on a sadder note.

Aiden's POV

WHILE I was in class, hindi ako magawang kumalma, I've been sending numerous messages to Ryder but it wasn't delivered. I don't know what he's going to do on what happened. Is he going to ignore me now? I can't miss this chance to be with him, especially now that we're close and we just got doomed because of Faye!

Ang bagal nang oras habang naghihintay ako ng recess, and when it came by, kaagad akong lumabas ng classroom. I went to the canteen to buy something for Ryder, and immediately walked towards their room, pero bago ako sumapit ng kanilang solid, I was blocked by two angry students.

One of them is glaring at me, looking at me like I did something so wrong, when technically I really did make a dick move. While one of them remained composed and emotionless. Walang emosyon, nakatindig lamang ito, Rex was staring at me blankly. She offered her hand to me.