↳ 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌

♯ 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾. 𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖺. 𝗃𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗇.

  𝗃𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗇

• ○○○○○

CHARLOTTE RENEE MADDEN
𝖯𝖮𝖯 𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖱

#𝟪𝟦 𝖨𝖭 𝖬𝖮𝖲𝖳 𝖯𝖮𝖯𝖴𝖫𝖠𝖱  |  ☆ 𝖡𝖮𝖮𝖲𝖳

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 :              𝖩𝖠𝖭𝖴𝖠𝖱𝖸 𝟣, 𝟣𝟫𝟫𝟪 (𝟤𝟦)
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 :              𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖠, 𝖮𝖱𝖤𝖦𝖮𝖭
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 :                          𝖢𝖠𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖢𝖮𝖱𝖭

ABOUT
Singer who rose to fame after posting multiple singing videos or her and sister Olivia Madden to her Instagram and YouTube. She signed with Island Records in mid 2017, released her debut single, "Home With You" in 2018 and her first album "BABE" in 2021

BEFORE FAME
She posted videos of herself singing covers of songs like "Sparks Fly" by Taylor Swift and "You & I" by One Direction and songs with her sister onto YouTube

TRIVIA
She sang the theme song for fashion doll franchise, Monster High, titled "We Are Monster High."

FAMILY LIFE
She was raised in Astoria, Oregon and is the oldest daughter of Abigail and John Madden and sister of Olivia Madden. She dated TikTok and social media star, Dylan Abrams from early 2019 to 2021.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She had collaborated with sister Olivia Madden and best friend, Jordan Woods on multiple songs, as well as being photographed with Outer Banks star, Madelyn Cline.

ASSOCIATED WITHShe had collaborated with sister Olivia Madden and best friend, Jordan Woods on multiple songs, as well as being photographed with Outer Banks star, Madelyn Cline

• ○○○○○

OLIVIA GRACE MADDEN
𝖯𝖮𝖯 𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖱

#𝟣𝟩𝟫 𝖨𝖭 𝖬𝖮𝖲𝖳 𝖯𝖮𝖯𝖴𝖫𝖠𝖱  |  ☆ 𝖡𝖮𝖮𝖲𝖳

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 :              𝖠𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖫 𝟣𝟢, 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟢 (𝟤𝟤)
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 :          𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖠, 𝖮𝖱𝖤𝖦𝖮𝖭
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 :                                   𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖲

ABOUT
Singer who rose to fame after posting singing videos along with sister Charlotte Madden to her Instagram. She signed with Island Records in 2018 and released her debut single "Mean It" in 2019.

BEFORE FAME
She posted videos of herself singing covers of songs and original songs with her sister to Instagram.

TRIVIA
Her song, in collaboration with Charlotte Madden, "I miss you, I'm sorry" can be heard in Netflix show Ginny and Georgia.

FAMILY LIFE
She was raised in Astoria, Oregon and is the youngest daughter of Abigail and John Madden and sister of Charlotte Madden. She has not been in a relationship since being in Los Angeles.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She had collaborated with sister Charlotte Madden and best friend, Jordan Woods on multiple songs. She is also seen in background of many of Dylan Abrams' TikToks and Instagram posts.

 She is also seen in background of many of Dylan Abrams' TikToks and Instagram posts

• ○○○○○

JORDAN JULIET WOODS
𝖯𝖮𝖯 𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖱 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖲

#𝟥𝟨 𝖨𝖭 𝖬𝖮𝖲𝖳 𝖯𝖮𝖯𝖴𝖫𝖠𝖱  |  ☆ 𝖡𝖮𝖮𝖲𝖳

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 :           𝖲𝖤𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖬𝖡𝖤𝖱 𝟤𝟧, 𝟣𝟫𝟫𝟨 (𝟤𝟨)
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 :  𝖫𝖤𝖧𝖨𝖦𝖧 𝖵𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖸, 𝖯𝖠
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 :                      𝖫𝖨𝖡𝖱𝖠

ABOUT
Actress and singer who rose to stardom after starring as Maya Hart in television show Girl Meets World, and others. She released her first single "Can't Blame a Girl for Trying" in 2014. She currently stars as Mackenzie Maybank in Netflix show Outer Banks.

BEFORE FAME
She guest starred in 2010 episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.

TRIVIA
She voiced the character Princes Vivian in cartoon Sofia the First.

FAMILY LIFE
We do not know much about Jordan's home and family life, other than she was born and raised in Pennsylvania by mother Amber Woods. She met best friends Charlotte and Olivia Madden at a concert in 2017 and have been friends since. She has been rumored to be in a relationship with Outer Banks co-star, Drew Starkey.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She had collaborated with friends Charlotte and Olivia Madden on multiple songs.