𝟢𝟢𝟩, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗓𝗉𝖺𝗁 𝗁𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗅

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄   /   𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 / 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾.
chapter 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇,   the mizpah hotel
𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

chapter 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇,   the mizpah hotel𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

OUR TERRIFYING ENCOUNTER AT MOST HAUNTED HOTEL

THE DAY HAD FINALLY COME. It was finally the day the Madden sisters would face their fear of ghosts... and the dark. Charlotte and Olivia Madden travelled hours to get there, but they had finally arrived at the Mizpah Hotel in Nevada.

When they arrive, everyone is gathered in the hotel's lobby with warm smiles on their faces. Sam made the first effort to introduce the two Madden girls to everyone, including himself and Colby.

When he did, just looking at the brunette boy made Charlotte's heart flutter. She finally realized what Jordan was saying... he's utterly gorgeous. And don't even get her started on his ocean blue eyes. Charlotte could absolutely drown in them.

He smiled at her sweetly, reaching his hand out to shake hers and she shivered at the touch. He seemed to be reciprocating the same feelings because as Charlotte moved on to greet Amanda and Mackie, his eyes were glued to her.

She smiled and laughed at a small joke Sam said and his heart skipped a beat. She pushed her hair behind her ear, and just like when she first walked in, his heart nearly fell out of his chest. He doesn't think he's ever met anyone quite as beautiful as her.

As Amanda and Mackie begin talking to the girls, Sam drags Colby away to the check-in desk, getting room keys and a small story from the working lady about photographing a common ghost.

"The most famous ghost here is the Lady in Red, which she just said. We got all three rooms on the fifth floor, which used to be one combined room that the Lady in Red stayed in."

Charlotte pulls her lips in a tight line and starts rolling her suitcase to the elevator. "Oh, this day just keeps getting better and better."