𝟢𝟤𝟢, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄   /   𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈

chapter twenty, i'm suing you guys
𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

THE NEXT PART of the night was to hear about all the stories the building had to offer, especially that of the club itself. Earlier in the night, the group met with author and expert of the paranormal, Janice Oberding, who shared a few stories of the Old Washoe Club. Now, they were surrounding the general manager and their tour guide of the night, Justin, while he shared the history and the popularity of the club.

They learned about the popular figures that were apart of the club, as well as some of the sinister things that occurred there, like gambling and prostitution. They also learned the knowledge that the building isn't the only of the city—nearly the whole town of Virginia City is.

To say the core three of Charlotte, Olivia, and Jordan, were not too pleased to know this would have been the understatement of a lifetime.

Now, they were beginning the actual guided tour.

"Is this the ballroom, I'm guessing?" Colby asks the guide as he walks through the door with Charlotte in two beside him.

"That's what it's been called for years. Originally this room was actually the billiards hall, library and became the doctor's office."

"Oh."

Justin begins to tell the story of a young girl named Gretchen, who had actually died in the doctor's office after being struck by a carriage outside the building. "They could not save Gretchen. She did pass in the doctor's office roughly three and a half hours after the accident occurred."

"Like, right here?" Sam puzzles.

"Pretty much right here in this whole space, my friend."

"Oh."

"And I've had some people on tours take photographs through that far left open doorway, and every now and again, they will capture what looks like a little girl in Victorian-esque style clothing standing by the plaster wall, and she's also transparent." Justin pulls out his phone, presenting the picture to the camera and the group.

Charlotte peers at the phone, immediately gasping at the sight of the very clear figure standing in the pictured doorway. Her shoulders shrug uncomfortably and she shakes her head, walking away from the picture.

The group finds themselves in the next room, which deemed the Shadow People room, much to Charlotte's dismay. "This room is what we call the shadow people room."

Charlotte's head falls back on her shoulders, letting out a slight groan while she runs her hands over her face. "Just our luck."

"Back in 2009, Ghost Adventures was her for the second time ever conducting an investigation in this building, and while they were here, Nick and Aaron came in here to take a series of photos using the flash on their cameras. As you can see, flash and dark spaces while create shadows and things like that. Well, they took one of those images on this back wall, right here, behind you." Charlotte looks over her shoulder at the wall while he flashes a light on it. "Three human shadows appeared but there were only two people in here."