𝟢𝟢𝟪, 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄   /   𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 / 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾.
chapter 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍,   electric touch
𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

NOW THAT THE GROUP had finally heard a few stories and even had a few encounters of their own, it was finally time for the investigation. The plan was to investigate the room in which Chambrea felt a touch, and the bank vault where the miners died and Charlotte was also touched.

Colby holds the camera as Sam sets up a REM Pod, which they explained to the two Madden girls detects touch through an EMF field. Almost a soon as Sam puts it on the ground, it starts to beep and light up.

"It was not doing that when you set it down over here." Amanda comments. "Can you make it stop?"

As soon as Amandas asks, the light turns red and the noises stop. Everyone jumps and looks at each other, Charlotte holding on tighter to her sister.

Amanda and Colby ask for the REM Pod to go off again before commenting on the slight draft that they felt. Sam moved over to the doorway and leans on it, asking the potential spirits to set off the pod again.

It beeps slightly, earning a gasp from everyone. "What is that? Is that the temperature?" Colby moves closer to the pod, getting a closer view of it for the camera.

"What the fuck is that? Is it a miner?" Sam asks the spirits. The light flashes, but no sounds go off. "The solid beeps is what makes it say 'now the temperature's changed a drastic amount.' But it wouldn't go on an off like that so fast. Maybe that is a malfunction."

As Sam moves to reset it, Charlotte and Colby both stop. "Did you hear that?" Charlotte asks.

"Was that you?" Sam asks Mackie.

"I went like that." She steps on the wood flooring.

"I don't know. I thought I heard it from that way." Colby says.

"Yeah, it sounded like a footstep down there," Charlotte nods, pointing down a darkened hallway.

"I'm gonna reset the temperature thing."

As soon as Sam resets the temperature on the REM Pod, it starts going off repeatedly. "Oh, my God, dude. All the lights. All the lights."

"Does it do that a lot?" Olivia asks, pointing to the piece of equipment.

Mackie shakes her head. "I rarely see it do all the colors like that. Ever."

"Yeah, that never happens."

Amanda nods. "Someone has to be grabbing the antenna for that to happen."

"Can you grab the antenna?" Sam asks. There's silence while they wait for it to go off again. Another noise sounds from around them and Sam moves to the other room. Then, another one. "There's something above us," Colby comments.