𝟢𝟤𝟣, 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋?

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄   /   𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 / 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈.
chapter twenty-one,  are they going to kiss or kill each other?
𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

AT LAST, after all the events they had experienced that night, it was finally time for their investigation. They had barely just started and Charlotte was already itching to leave.

Charlotte stands beside Colby, still holding his hand, while Sam holds the camera pointing them, holding it just high enough as to remove it from view.

The group is now back downstairs, getting ready to move into the investigation part of the video. Jordan and Olivia are beside Charlotte and Kat stands beside Colby. "All right, guys. It's time to start the investigation. Are you ready?" he looks between the four girls.

"No." Charlotte tells him blankly, pulling her sweatshirt's hood over her head. After the events from upstairs, she was more than ready to get the hell out, but she told Sam and Colby she'd finish the rest of the video.

After all, it was Hell Week. She should have expected a terrifying experience, especially after the Mizpah.

You never could be a guest on the Sam and Colby channel without pissing your pants in fear.

"We decided to do this investigation where we start at the first floor, first. Then, go to the second, work our way to the most haunted, which is the third floor," Colby explains to the camera. "First floor being the saloon, and there's a ghost called the Prospector and apparently this was a drunk, kind of thin looking guy that would come here every single night and basically try to get some alcohol. So, we thought what better trigger object to buy than some..." Colby turns around, grabbing the bottle of Jack Daniel's the group had bought earlier in the night.

Sam lets out a small cheer, the other's following in suit. "Drink responsibly, guys."

"We bought this for the ghost. I swear we're not drinking it afterwards."

"Yeah," Jordan looks winks at the camera. "Definitely not drinking it afterward."

Colby continues to fill up each of the glasses with an unrolling amount of whiskey for the ghosts before they begin to start the investigation. Colby starts to attempt to communicate to the spirits before they decide to take a seat in the seats and see if they get a better answer. Although, they get nothing. So, they move onto a different piece of equipment--the onvoy.

"Is there any spirit, any person here that want to talk to us tonight? In the saloon. Let us know if you're here," Colby begins by asking.

The onvoy beeps, indicating an answer before everyone leans over to reveal the word YES. "Are you the prospector? Are you somebody who likes to drink here regularly?" Once again, it's silent.

"I wonder if it's somebody that followed us from upstairs?" Kat asks. Colby agrees, saying it's a good question and the onvoy beeps. YES.

"Are you the person that scratched my sister, Charlotte?" Olivia asks.