𝟢𝟣𝟢, 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇' 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄   /   𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾

chapter ten, blushin' all the way home
𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 && 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆

WHEN CHARLOTTE WOKE UP in the morning, she nearly had a heart attack. It felt like last night was a fever dream, and when her eyes opened to a very dainty hotel room, her heart skipped a beat.

Memories from the night before came back to her like a tsunami, and she was immediately glad she was leaving Nevada. As much as she enjoyed the company of the two ghost hunters, she was ecstatic to be sleeping her own bed tonight without any ghosts.

She rolled our of bed to see Olivia already packing up her stuff. "Morning."

Liv looks over her shoulder at her sister. "Oh, hey. I packed our bags. We're supposed to check out in an hour, but I thought you might want to sleep for a little longer."

Charlotte nods with a slight yawn. She most definitely did, especially because she didn't make it to bed until close to two in the morning, and she couldn't fully fall asleep until nearly four. It was nine in the morning.

Charlotte rolled out of bed, heading into the bathroom to fix herself up and then get changed into some comfortable clothes, considering she would be confined to a car for majority of the day.

After one last sweep of the room, Charlotte and Olivia head down to the lobby.

Charlotte wheels her suitcase through the doorway with her phone and a bottled water in her free hand. She yawns and pulls her hood atop her head while Olivia follow behind. Her head swivels to the side when a door creaks open.

For a moment, she feared the door had opened by itself, but when she looked, she realized it was just Colby. She let out a relieved sigh to see him with a suitcase, walking out of his room.

"Hey." she greets groggily. "Good morning."

Walking over to them, he smiles gently. "You guys headed down to the lobby?"

Olivia nods closes the hotel room door behind her. "Amanda and Mackie are already down there."

Colby nods and points over his shoulder to Sam's hotel door. "I'm gonna grab Sam, and we'll meet you guys down there." Charlotte and Olivia nod in response, spinning on their heels to the elevator.

In the lobby, Amanda and Mackie are gathered near the piano, waiting patiently for everyone. Charlotte and Olivia wave while they walk across the room to them. "Sam and Colby should be down here pretty soon."