Chapter 10

Xavianna's pov

It's like I lost the ability to speak. I couldn't even find the words to explain to Jmaes. "I should've known" then a voice interrupted my thoughts, it was Peter.
"I had you right in my grasp but I didn't know. I should've figure it out a long time and the clues you were mindlessly throwing at me. You not coming to prom, the way you were defending yourself very prideful" he said walking form behind the mad Hatter.

"Take it, do whatever you want with it" the mad man gave Peter my dress and Peter smirks and walks away. "I want my dress back you psycopath" I shouted at Peter but he kept walking away.

"These children are not very bright, release them" the man said and we heard the doors opening by themselves and people running outside. Then police sirens started outweighing the noise of people.

"That my cue until we meet again young one" I watched him disappear where Peter had gone. James pulled me out of my head. "Why didn't you tell me? Who is he" James asks but my head was spinning. " The more people knew the more danger I would be in" James hugged me and draw circles on my back.

"I cant believe he got your dress, but I'm sure fairy godmother will another dress" the boys eyes widened   to the name of the fairy. "She's really real" Levi asked all of us. "Yeah James actually met her"  Levi, Jay and Jake looked at James demanding answers. "Wait your grandmother is fairy godmother" Xavianna gave him a so-so hand.

Xavianna's phone started ringing and is was fairy godmother. "Dear are you alright, where are the girls" fairy godmother sounded worried alot. "We're okay but the mad Hatter has my dress" we heard her hum. "Well he does not have the original, I cannot believe he did not see the difference" she made us all confused. "Are you saying that you switched the dress before he got it" Willow cleared it up. "Damn you're smart" Jay said earninga laugh fromfairy godmother. " You need to get home now, I'll meet you there" fairy godmother said " There are these boyswho find outthe secret" we heard her sign through the phone. "Alright but hurry on home" she said ending the call."You heard the lady move it" Willow commanded.

When we got to the house I called my mom to the living room. "Guys meet Cinderella my mom" they all stared at her. "Its an honor to meet you ma'am" She chuckles sweety "You dont have to call me that" while they were talking the door bell rang and I went to open it. Fairy godmother came in running towards me checking every inch of my face "Are  you alright dear" she cupped my cheeks "I'm fine" she walked in and the boys eyes widened. "Guys this is fairy godmother" they stared in awe "I didn't know that this dress would make them stare" they all shifted in their seats. "You're real" Levi said looking surprised " I expected you to say bibitti bobitti boo nice to meet you or you don't day that anymore" she laughs a little at his comment. "I move with time sweetheart" I nodded in agreement.

"Now that Peter has revealed himself we need to be more cautious when you're near him. But we will need him to tell us everything about what the mad man is planning" my thoughts drifted to Peter, he and I were starting to get closer to each other without knowing who the other was. I started thinking maybe I could talk to him. Maybe I could get through to him emotionally. "Were gonna need someone who will portray as bait to pull him in without suspicion. Xavianna dear I'm afraid you will have to play the bait" I  wasn't sure if this would be safe since he was the descendant of the mad man but I have to do it " I'll do it" we all agreed on the plan.

A few days later I haven't seen Peter at school since that day. I was at my locker taking out the books I needed but Peter's disappearance made me question everything about him. "Where is he" as soon as  those words left my mouth I felt his presence. "Missed me princess" his words sent shivers to my spine. " Don't pat yourself on the back. What made you so sure I was talking about you" he smiles and whisperes to my ear " a little bird told me you couldn't stop thinking about me" he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me to his chest.

Luckily for me James came in time and pulled me away from him. " Don't you dare touch her" James's said pushing me behind him. "Or else what" Peter stepped closer to James' face. "James let's go" I gently squeezed his arm. "Run Xavi like you always do. Runaway with prince charming like every Cinderella does" that's it I thought as I swung a fist at his jaw. I winced at the pain I felt in my knuckles. "I am not  damsel" I walked away pulling James with me "Wow" that's what James said as we walked to our next classes. "I think you're the first Cinderella that has ever punched someone before" she smiled at me "he won't be the last" I laughed as he looked at me confused. "What do you mean he wont be the last"

Peter's pov

She got more feisty than before. No Cinderella has ever acted like this. Time for the fun to begin. The dress was only the beginning. Time  for a family gathering.

T

hanks for reading, vote and like the story

961 words