Chapter 11

Xavianna's  Pov

It's been days since Peter has done anything but I know deep down he's planning something.

James has been trying to hard to be close to me as much as he can but will all know that won't  be together. My friends and I have been planning a spa day and today is the day to relax. Each one of us got our separate room to get a massage. As I laid down on the massage bed I heard footsteps.

"Hi I'm Luca, I'll be your massager for today" he started massaging me and my body started to relax. He then stopped for a few seconds. I almost fell asleep when he started massaging me again. But when he started to message me lower back I could feel the he was slowing removing the towel that was covering me lower half.

"What the hell are you doing" he stopped touching me and sat down on a chair next to the bed. I took a towel and covered myself, when  I looked at him I realized it was Peter "Hi princess" he looked at me from me head to my toes. I cant believe he touched me like that. I almost went pale when I realized he would've seen me fully naked.

"You're a psycho" I said to him looking disgusted " Only for you my love" I got up
from the bed "I am not your love" I ran to the other room where Mia was in. "Peter's here" she got up and stared at me by surprise. "What, where" "In my message room, he almost undressed me" her eyes widened then she took her stuff to go get Jess and Willow.

Then we got home I told my mom and fairy godmother everything that happened. I'm not safe anywhere, the only question that lingered in my mind was who told Peter that I'll be at the spa?

Peter's Pov

I was so close to uncovering her but she was quick. I was on my way to meet the person who tipped me on her location. "Thanks again brother, wouldn't've known where she would be if you didn't tell me" "The plan wouldn't work if you don't scare her a little. Now you can move to the next step" a smirk grew on my face. All I needed to do now is get the family together. I went over to James' house and found his mother and father, perfect.

James' Pov

I was in shock when Xavi told us what Peter almost did when I got a call. "Mothers and fathers are the most important people in our lives. But the love of our lives are important to am I wrong" I heard Peter talk through the phone and my body filled with anger. "What do you want Peter" "You know very well what I want but I guess you wanna play the guessing game" I quickly put my phone on speaker so everyone could hear him. "The only thing I want is Xavi" we all looked at each other as he continued "And the glass slippers in 4 days of course. Or else you will never see you parents ever again, the clock's ticking James" now he's targeting me to get to Xavi. He hangs up.

"We can't let him get away this" Xavi said pacing around in the room. "We have to plan ahead, this could go both ways, he let's go of your parents and you give him Xavi, or you give him the glass slippers for your parents" Jake suggested and they were good. "We still have 3 days to plan ahead, James you'll be staying here, you're not safe at your house" fairy godmother said to me. ''Go home and come back tomorrow so we can start discussing'' Xavi's mom said to our friends. I was very overwhelmed about the situation i was in. ''Hey'' Xavi said sitting down on the couch next to me. ''Hey'' I was stressing out really hard. ''We're gonna find them don't worry'' I signed ''and what if we don't'' I asked but she kept quite'' We will find them I promise, don't lose hope yet James.

Its hard not to when you know that a psychopath has your parents hostage and you cant do anything about it. ''I'm not handing you over to him, he showed what he wants to do to with you. You will never be safe in his arms'' Her expression changed when my words ended. ''Why do you assume I want to be in a guy's arms. 'Ever girls wants that so I thought maybe you wanted that to. ''I am not like every girl James, I thought I established that already'' she stood up and walked into the kitchen. 

Peter's POV

The days that I gave them were enough for them to decide. ''Now we wait for James to tell us what he wants Cinderella or his parents'' grandfather said with an evil smirk on his face which was contagious which made me join him. Poor James doesn't know what's gonna hit him. In a matter of three days Xavi will be mine. Then I sent a message from my tipper ''These people are smart they'll figure something out quick'' ''My job is to tear them apart then leave the rest to me. They're not as strong as you think'' ''You're right, now we let time do its job, then Cinderella will fall and we will rise''

THANKS FOR READING, VOTE AND LIKE THE STORY  

919 WORDS