NEW RULES-more killings

SADIE POV

SADIE POV

As the group gathered outside, a sense of determination filled the air. Mindy, eager to make amends for her past mistakes, stepped forward and took charge of the discussion.

"Listen up, nerds," Mindy began, injecting a touch of self-deprecating humor into her words. "As terrifying as it is, I'm glad I have the chance to make up for not calling out the Killers last time. From what I can gather, it seems like they're making a sequel to the requel."

Anika, ever curious, raised her hand to seek clarification. "Uhm... What's a requel?" she asked, her genuine curiosity evident.

Mindy smiled warmly at her girlfriend, appreciating her beauty but redirecting the question. "You're beautiful, sweetie, but let's hold questions till the end, okay? Love you," she replied, expressing her affection in a lighthearted manner. Anika's smile widened, appreciating the compliment.

Max, sitting somewhat uncomfortably, added her thoughts to the discussion. "Stab one took place in Woodsboro... Stab two took place in college," she stated, highlighting the pattern set by the previous movies.

My gaze shifted between Max and Mindy, piecing the information together. "So, we think that the killer is trying to copy the movies again?" I asked, seeking confirmation and connecting the dots in my mind.

But it can't just be about Stab Two," Mindy emphasized, addressing the confused expressions on our faces. Tara voiced her curiosity, asking why not.

Mindy chuckled, finding amusement in her friend's naivety. "It would make sense if this were just a sequel. But we're not in a sequel! Because nobody just makes sequels anymore," she exclaimed, gesturing emphatically between her friends.

"We're in a franchise!" Mindy declared, her voice filled with conviction. "And there are certain rules to a continuing franchise."

She paced back and forth, the younger Meeks twin, as she elaborated on the rules. "Rule one! Everything is bigger than last time!" Mindy exclaimed, emphasizing the point. "Bigger budget, bigger cast, bigger body count. Longer chases, shootouts, beheadings. You've got to top what came before to keep people coming back."