2

"You guys suck!" I heard Kris scream across the table.

"Yeah, yeah just throw the ball," Colby yelled, sounding like a few drinks had worn off but still drunk.

"BOOM! Made that one too! Hand them over!" Kris yelled after landing it perfectly in the third to last cup. I had made the one before that so we got another turn.

"Okay, you guys are cheating!" Said Sam

"You just confirmed it!" Said Colby before he chucked the pingpong balls at our stomachs.

"Hey not nice!" I said stomping my feet, "your mean!" throwing the ball back at him. Hitting him right in the stomach.

"That was the worst shot ever! Maybe you guys are worse than we thought." Colby yelled, tossing the ball back to me and then I tossed it over to the cups and made it.

"See I am still better!" I said sticking my tongue.

"You think that you're funny, huh?" Colby said with a small laugh and smile.

"Yeah," I said sticking my head up higher.

"You're a little shit huh?" He asked with a sarcastic look.

"Yeah she is," Kris replied as she tossed her pingpong ball and missed the cup, "aww man!"

"Haha, but is she worse than Colby?" Sam said before grabbing the pingpong ball out of the cup.

"Yeah 100%" kris responded.

"Dang we are in some deep trouble now." Sam said after he had shot his pingpong ball and missed.

"Dude you suck you know that" Colby said, then shot the ball right into one out of the 4 cups.

"In what way, pingpong, or just being a person?" Sam said turning to Colby.

"Both" Colby said without hesitation or turning towards Sam. Then I shot again and made it. It was all up to kris to Finnish the game.

"Come on Kris you got this!" I said stepping aside to watch her throw it. She had made it.

"Haha" me and kris said again in sync, sticking out our tongues

"Look see they did it again, that whole sync thing." Colby said turning to Sam, "here you get the redemption."

"Okay here goes nothing." Sam said grabbing the ball and landing it right in the cup. He had to do that two more times to tie the game. He only made it one more time before missing and ending the game.

"Dang I thought Sam was going to clutch up for a second." I said looking back and forth between Sam and Kris.

"Yeah right!" Kris said

"Hey, not nice!" Colby said from the other end of the table and stomping his feet just like I did before.

"Hey! That's my line!" I said while stomping my feet as well.