16

*Colby's Pov*

I stood up, lifting the camera up with me. I walked over to Lexi, who was still staring into the mirror.

"Are you okay Lexi?" I said standing next to her.

But there was no response this time. I saw her eyes close tight before she spoke.

"Gone now," she said in a voice like hers but deeper. Her eyes still closed tightly.

"Lexi?" I asked stepping back in fear, "don't play around, it's time to go."

"Dumb boy," she replied starting to smile.

I looked over to Sam, he stared up at me in fear. He slowly stood up and walked over.

"What do you think is happening?" Sam asked me.

"I think...it's the thing she saw," i replied showing fear and my voice shaking.

"You mean in her vision or whatever?" Sam said walking over and standing next to me.

"Yeah..." I said trailing off, Sam stared at me with fear in his eyes.

"What do we do?" Sam asked looking away from me and at Lexi.

"I-I...I don't know," I replied turning my head towards Lexi.

"He can't hear you," Lexi said with a small sinister laugh.

"What? Lexi snap out of it," I said crouching down between her and the mirror.

"Lexi, fight it, you're stronger than this thing," Sam said crouching down next to me and shaking her leg.

"Come on Lexi. I need you," I said holding her face.

————————————————————————

*Sam's Pov*

"Let me," I heard a female voice whisper in my ear.

I quickly turned my head towards the side I heard it from.

"What the fuck was that!" I said freaking out and looking back at Colby who was holding lexi's face.

"What?" Colby said not turning his face away from lexi's, "come one Lexi!"

"I heard a lady right next to me," I said before having the urge to step aside.

"Where are you going?" Cold said as I stood up to back away.

"I don't know, I just feel like I'm on the way," I said looking at Colby.

"Can you go get help then?" Coldly said with a slight angry tone.

"Okay, this is gonna sound bad but I feel that the help we need is already here trying to help," I said with my eyes looking at the ground.

Colby looked at my with anger now. I knew he wasn't trying to be mean and he was just freaking out about Lexi.

"Sam this is not the time to play around, now go get help, please!" Colby said before turning his attention back to Lexi.

"He needs to move, now!" I heard the same voice say again.

"Colby! I need you to listen to me. You have to move away from Lexi so they can help." I said stepping closer to Colby.

"Sam, please just stop, this isn't helping Lexi," he said letting lexis head go and looking back at me.

Lexis head dropped and she started to smile and laugh lightly. She started to lift her head around in a circle.

"What isn't helping her is you being stubborn now move!" I said pulling Colby out of the way.

"Are you insane!" Colby snapped at me while pulling his arm out of my hand, "we need to help her!"

"Just please listen Colby," I said, my voice going quieter.

"No Sa-...What the fuck was that!" Colby said mid-sentence  as he flipped his head around towards Lexi.

"What?"I said pulling the camera back up to my chest.

"I-..I heard a lady talking, in my ear," he said even more fear in his eyes, "she told me to stand aside."

"That is the lady who I was talking about! She wants to help us!" I said pulling Colby again to the side, this time he let it happen.

"Are you sure she is trying to help and not another, I don't even know what to call it," Colby said his hands behind his head.

"I'm not positive but I have a good felling," I said looking at Colby and pointing the camera at myself, "it's gonna be okay."

"You don't know that," he replied looking at Lexi and crossing one of his arms over his chest then putting his other hand on his chin.

"Your right but the only think we can do is hope," I said pointing the camera at Lexi.