18

We began to slowly walk in baby steps before I got light headed and my vision started to slowly blur again.

"Hang on stop for a second," I said strapping and the boys both looked at me.

"Are you okay?" Colby asked

"I feel light headed and my vision is going blurry again," I said closing my eyes.

Then I felt Colby's hand let go of mine and my eyes quickly opened. Colby put his arm behind my knees and picked me up slowly.

"Where are we even taking you?" He asked looking at me.

"I don't really care just away from the mirror," I replied resting my head on his shoulder.

"You guys go to the room, let me pick up the equipment," Sam said handing Colby some keys, "don't lose."

"Will try," Colby said walking away from Sam, "Any better?"

"Much," I replied my head still buried.

I hated how my head felt so heavy but I was still lightheaded. It was the worst feeling I have ever felt.

"Don't worry we are almost there," Colby said softly as he moved the keys around in his hand.

A few minutes later I heard felt him stop and I still didn't want to lift my head. I heard him open the door and close it. He then set me on the bed lightly making my head leave his shoulder.

I took off my shoes and set them next to my bed. Colby then came over picked them up and set them by the door. I slowly curled up under the blankets.

"Colbyyy, the blankets," I said complaining about how tightly they were tucked under the bed.

He pulled them out from under and I pulled the entire blanket over me.

"Hey I need some too!" Colby said going through his suitcase and pulling out a pair off his sweats and a sweater and throwing them next to me.

"Aww thanks," I said, my head felling much better.

I took off the blanket and throw the clothes over the ones I already had on.

"What are you doing?" Colby asked

"Just wait," I said putting on the sweater and leaving my arms inside and put them inside my shirt.

Then slid my shirt up to my neck, put my arms back in the hoodie and pulled out the shirt from my hoodie.

"Ohh, I get it," Colby said when I tossed my shirt to my suitcase.

I then did the same concept with my pants underneath Colby's sweatpants. I curled up in the blankets again just as Sam walked in.

"How are you doing Lexi?" He asked taking off his shoes and setting down his equipment bag.

"I'm felling really good right know, I don't fell light headed but my head is still heavy." I said looking at Sam who looked very relieved by my response.

"It's already 2:34," Sam said looking at his watch," this was a rough night and I'm ready to sleep,"

"Me two," Colby said

"Me three," I said curling up more and moving some blanket for Colby.

"Wanna talk about tonight Tommorow then?" Sam said walking over to his suitcase.

"Yes," I quickly responded, I wanted to sleep and let that leave my mind for a bit.

"Okay, that answers that then," Sam said shifting throughout his suitcase and pulling out sweats and a shirt.

Colby had thrown on a pair of sweats as well and didn't have a shirt. Colby came over and laid down next to me and threw on the blanket.

Sam walked over to his bed and belly flopped on it. He laid there, dead still, for a little before saying,

"Good night, love birds,"

"Fuck you," colby replied making us all laugh a little.

"Good night sam," I said while smiling at Colby.

After a few minutes you could hear Sams breathing slow. Colby then slowly began to move closer to me.

"Your cute," I said whispering

"Thanks," Colby replied

I pushed Colby's shoulder down so he was laying flat and I set my head on his shoulder again.

After a few minutes Colby ended up kicking off the blanked and I quickly stole it and curled up even more.

I couldn't fall asleep and Colby didn't want to sleep until I fell asleep. My ADHD then decided to kick in.

It started with my fingers running through the blanket. Then tracing Colby's rose tattoo. Finally having a little guy, made by my pointer finger and middle finger, run around. On the blanket, me, the bed, and Colby.

"What are you doing?" Colby asked me.

"Idk, bored I guess, I can't sleep," I replied.

"It's okay I can't either," he said giving me a soft kiss on the head.

I stopped making my finger guy run around and held my hands under the blanket.

Colby turned very slightly and wrapped his arms around me.

"Your head still comfy?" He asked making sure I was comfortable.

"Yes," I said burying my head in the bed and Colby's chest.

"Good night angel," Colby said kissing my head again.

I let my eyes close letting everything that happened tonight go. Colby's kiss made me feel protected and reminded me of Astrid.

I felt mine and Colby's breathing get slower as we started to drift asleep. I focused on Colby's breathing as aligned mine with his, until I fell asleep.

Then I woke up to what I thought was something falling to the floor. I didn't move from Colby's chest and I kept my eyes closed.

"Colby," I whispered while shaking him, "Colby wake up."

"Huh?" Colby said not quite awake.

"Colby," I said my voice shaking that time.

"What?" Colby said jolting awake.

"Something fell, it sounded like in the kitchen," I said still not moving.

"Okay, let me turn on the light quick," colby said leaning over to turn on the lamp.

"Okay," I said burying my face in the bed not wanting to see what was in the kitchen.

"Sam's still asleep, so I'll go see what fell," Colby said, I picked up my head and watched him go to the kitchen.

"I don't see anything either," I whispered to him.

"It looks normal, wait, the keys are in the middle of the floor but that's it," Colby said picking up the keys and setting them back up in the table.

"That's probably what fell then," I said, "that's weird though,"

"Yeah, we should tell Sam in the morning, but I want to go back to sleep," Colby said walking back over and laying down before turning off the light.

"Good night angel," Colby said as I placed my head on his vest again.

"Good night, Brock," I said curling back up in his arms and instantly fell asleep