11

Just as we started making our way downstairs Colby grabbed my hand and looked down at me and I looked up towards him. Sam was walking in front of Colby and I, and had the backpack with the devices and cameras.

While we were walking Sam was filling me in on a few things like what the tour and how the investigations would go. When we got to our tourist Sam made sure he was okay on camera.

The tourist introduced himself and his name was Lucas. He showed us to the outside of the building to start our tour. Sam and Colby then decided to take the thumb nail quick and film the intro.

"Okay, Lexi stand right here and act a little surprised," Sam sad pointing in between he and Colby.

I stood in between then am Colby scooted closer and slid his arm around my waist. Cause if me to have butterflies again. I leaned into Colby a little bit so it seemed like I was cowering into Colby a little bit. Sam walked over to the camera after a few seconds.

"That's perfect! Good job Lexi." Sam said bringing the camera over to us.

"Let me see!" Colby said rushing over to Sam dragging me behind him, "yeah I like that."

"I do too!" I said while Colby rubbed my back a little bit sending chills through my body.

"Okay, well use that one then." Sam said setting down the camera and putting away the tripod.

"Ready, Lexi?" Sam asked looking at Colby.

"Yup!" I said as Sam hit the record button.

"WHATS UP GUYS ITS SAM AND COLBY!" Colby said a few seconds after Sam had started recording.

"Today we are at the Stanley Hotel! with our new special guest LEXIIIII!" Sam said pointing the camera more in my direction.

"Hiii! Thank you guys so much for bringing me!" I said looking at the camera then at Sam and Colby again.

"Yeah no problem!" Sam said

"Of corse" Colby said at the same time.

"Hey you almost had it just wrong words!" I said with a big smile and nodding my head a little, as Sam and Colby looked back and forth at each other and me, their jaws wide open.

"So close!" Sam finally said looking back at the camera smiling then pausing and making a strait face before we all broke down in laughter. After a few minutes we pulled it back together and Colby started to continue on with the intro.

"Anyways...how are you feeling?" Colby said looking at me.

"I'm nervous, but excited at the same time." I said looking at him and Sam and the camera.

"Well you have to be a little used to it right?" Sam said looking at me then the camera.

"Yeah I guess, but I haven't gone to a big location like this yet." I said looking at him.

"I'll link her channel below, make sure to go check it out!" Sam said looking at the camera and pointing his finger down.

"Let's get right into it then!" Colby said leaning right to left. Then Sam putting his hand in front of the camera lens.

"Are you guys ready for the tour?" Lucas said walking back over by us.

"Yeah," Sam and Colby said slightly after the other causing me to laugh.

"Still can't get it huh?" I said laughing and looking at Sam and Colby who had slight smirks

"Nope!" Sam said picking back up his camera.

We walked over by Lucas and Sam asked if he could introduce himself to the camera, he said sure and sam started to record him.

"You guys almost had it," I said looking at Colby and him grabbing my hips and pulling me into him.

"Tell me you secret," Colby said looking down at me.

"What secret?" I said trying not to smile.

"how you and kris are always in sync?" Colby said

"Just known her that long," I said with a small smile.

"I've known Sam longer than you've known kris." He said letting his smile peak through also.

"Well me and Kris are just better." I said not letting my laugh peak through.

"Don't lie," Colby said giving me a soft kiss

"I'm not." I said pulling away from Colby kiss and his grip.

"Yeah you are," Colby said stepping closer to me and me stepping back both with big smiles on our faces.

"No I'm not." I said backing up farther laughing a little bit this time.

"You definitely are," Colby said before reaching out to grab me.

"Nope!" I said backing up and jumping to the side, "to slow!" Then sticking out my tongue.

"Wanna bet?" Colby said starting to run up to me.

"Yeah," I said running away from him.

"I'm gonna catch you," Colby said directly behind me.

"No your not!" I said before sending a full sprint.

"ya huh!" Colby said sounding like catching back up with me, definitely faster than I thought. I tried to sike him out by acting like I was gonna turn but instead I jumped and Colby grabbed my left side and pulled me into him.

"See, I got you!" Colby said slightly spacing out the words to breath.

"Okay, you win," I said waiting for him to let go of me, which he did, "wait, I lied."

"Not again!" Colby said as I ran off back towards Sam. It sounded like he sprinted back behind me.

"You to slow!" I said looking behind me a little bit so I could see him.

"No I'm not, watch this!" He said sprinting ahead of me and beating me to Sam.

"Okay I take it back, your not slow," I said when I made it to Sam.

"Your not either," Colby said again spacing out his words but a lot more this time.

"What we're you guys doing?" Asked Sam who was still with Lucas.

"You can't catch me/race" I said looking at Sam.

"Did you get caught?" Sam asked me

"Kinda, but he let go and I ran then we raced," I said trying to find my breath.

"I regret it." Said Colby still barley able to breath

"Worse then kids," Sam said to the tour guide.