13

"Let's go start the investigation!" Sam said running down the stairs. It was already almost 10:00pm so he wanted to get things going.

"You ready?" Colby asked me still slightly smiling.

"Nope! You?" I said smiling back.

"Never," Colby said grabbing my hand again, "let's go I guess." He then started lightly pulling me down the stairs.

"Okay, we'll start with the rem-pod, and then we can do the Estes," Sam said pointing at the devices and showing the camera.

"Okay," I said quickly putting my finger on my nose, then looking at Colby to signal him to do the same.

"You're smart," he said after putting his finger on his nose also.

"So let's start with some questi- Shit!" Sam said before putting his finger on his nose as well.

Me and Colby broke down in laughter and Sam just stood there with an angry face.

"She started it!" Colby said once he saw Sam.

"Well I guess I get to do the Estes method first!" Sam said looking at the camera with a fake smile then quickly changing into a straight face.

Sam turned in the rem-pod, then finished setting up his second camera. Colby and I looked around at the mirrors.

"Wonder why it's a portal," Colby said sarcastically.

"She is rubbing off on you huh?" Sam said pointing at me and looking a Colby with a smile.

"Yeah..." Colby said trailing off with a smile and looking over at me.

"Which mirror is she supposed to be in?" I asked, staring in one mirror that was gold and simple.

"This one I think," Sam said pointing at the mirror I was starting at and I quickly looked away.

"You felt drawn to that one huh?" Colby whispered to me.

"Yup," I said looking up into his eyes.

"Is someone here with us?" Sam asked holding the camera up and looking a little past it.

"If something is here can you go up that little red light, maybe touch it?" Colby said pointing at it.

After a few minutes the rem-pod started going crazy and every light was lighting up.

"Oh shit!" Colby said jumping back and almost nocking me over.

"Woah!" Sam said stepping back a little.

I stayed quiet and moved closer to Colby who just wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Guys, that couldn't be us! Look at it we aren't even close and it's going crazy!" Sam said showing the camera the rem-pod.

"Are you okay, Colby?" I asked looking straight up at him.

"No still not, you?" He said looking at the tempos and slowly looking down at me.

"No, never can get used to this kind of thing huh?" I said with a laugh.

"Nope!" He said laughing a little.

"Is this the lady in the mirrors?" Sam asked looking at the rem-pod and quickly turning his head towards the camera.

The rem-pod stopped and Sam   quickly turned around to look at us.

"Well, peace!" I said laughing and holding my fingers in the air and walking towards the exit sign.

"Hey! Come back here!" Sam said laughing, "we are stuck here over night."

"Crap! I forgot about that part." I said turning back around and walking back in Colby's arms.

"Are you going to show your self in the mirror for us?" Sam asked talking to the rem-pod.

The rem-pod flashed quickly.

"Are you going to show your self for me?" Colby asked.

Nothing happened

"What about Lex?" Colby asked looking at me then the rem-pod again.

The rem-pod flashed quickly again.

"Nope!" I said pointing at the exit sign again, except this time I just squatted down and covered my face with my hands, 'why me?'

"God dang it!" Sam said panning the camera towards me, "what about me, will you show your self for me?"

Nothing happened.

"Well, I guess I get to stare in a mirror," I said sarcastically with a big fake smile.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Sam said, "but I think if I have to do the Estes you can look in a mirror." He said laughing.

"I want to actually," I said with a smile and turning my head to look at nobly who just nodded his head.

His nod lifting weight off my shoulders. He thought I would be okay, so I did to.

"Should we start the Estes now?" Sam asked Colby then looking at the rem-pod.

The rem-pod flashed almost right as he looked at it. Colby walked over to the bag and grabbed out the Estes gear.

"Here you go, don't scare me too bad," Colby said with a slight laugh.

"No promises," Sam said handing Colby the camera and grabbing the blind fold.

While Sam set up Colby can over and set the camera up behind me to see the mirror.

"I'm scared!" I said with a smile, it was an exciting but yet scary moment.

"Me two," Colby said making sure the camera was recording.

"Me three," sam said, "you guys ready?"

"Yup!" Colby said standing next to my seat but facing away from the mirror towards sam.

"Okay, I'm going under then," sam said pulling the head phones over his head.