6

*sorry this part gets a little cringe, idk what I was on while writing this..."

He kissed me softly, I pulled away quickly due to the shock but those few seconds felt like years. The best years of my life.

"Sorry, I thought you liked me back..." Colby said, trailing off thinking me pulling away right away was me saying I didn't like him back.

"I do." I said putting my hands behind his head and pulling him into a kiss. This time the kiss was hard and long, and Sam with perfect timing nocked on the bedroom door and started to open the door.

"Yo can I come in quick?" He asked, I pulled away to duck behind Colby's bed, but Colby pulled me back after letting out a quick, "Hang on!"

Then finally we unlocked our lips and he pointed under the bed. I crawled under shocked with how much room was under there, I could basically sit straight up.

"Okay come in." Colby said standing back up, and whipping his lips.

"What we're you doing?" Asked Sam but before Colby could answer he added a, "never mind I don't wanna know."

"Okay.." Colby said putting more stuff from his suit case away, "what's up?"

"I just wanted to know why you want to bring Lexi? We just met her and we never really just bring people, they are either friends or big on YouTubers that the fans want to see." Sam sad siting on the floor by Colby and his suitcase. If he were to turn around her could see me so I slowly picked up one of the boxes and set it down in front of me.

"Because she is a really good person, and has a small YouTube channel that does paranormal stuff like us." Colby said putting his suitcase away in the closet.

"Are you sure that is it, not that you like her?" Sam said with a little bit of a laugh at the end.

"Haha, your funny." Colby said with a real laugh and then a supper serious tone.

"Don't act like it is a lie," said Sam.

"What do you mean?!" Colby said, I could fell the brother bond between the two.

"It's so obvious that you like each other! You too are constantly flirting, I know you have her number I bet her name is something super cute too." Sam said pushing Colby a little bit on the side then getting up and leaving. "Later Brother!" Sam said then I heard the door close behind him.

"Okay then..." I said trailing off at the end and moving the box back.

"Yeah uhh you didn't hear that conversation." He said, all I could think about was how he didn't even try do deny it.

"Your not denying it." I said making my way out from under his bed.

"I'm not lying, as you heard earlier I'm not that good at lying." He said helping me out from under the bed.

"Can I see your phone? Make sure it's unlocked so I can show you my channel." I asked

"Yeah, random but sure." He said unlocking his phone and handing it to me.

I then made a run for it for the bathroom and locking the door.

"Hey what are you doing?!" Colby said running up to catch me.

"Seeing what my name in on your phone." I said going to his contacts and looking up my number.

"Okay we can play this game." He said walking away.

"Aww it's, Meany ❤️," I said expecting a response, "Colby?" I unlocked the door and remembered my phone was out there still.

"Awww, Hey mine is Slowpoke 🦥, that's mean! I'm changing it" he said sticking out his tounge.

"Noooooooo, then your the meany." I said trying to grab my phone but he would just hold it over his head knowing I was to short to reach it.

"To late! Aww look it's, My Love ❤️‍🔥!" He said with my phone still above his head.

"K I'm changing mine then." I said sprinting back towards the bathroom, but Colby was to fast and had grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He then ran to the bathroom and grabbed his phone back.

"I win! And now I get to make you a cute nickname!" He said while changing my name, "aww look it's, My Angel ❤️‍🔥, see now we match." I started to blush, I loved that nickname, Angel, I could die right then a there.

"Okay 'My Love' can I have my phone back?" I asked standing on my tippy toes and reaching my arm out for him to drop it in.

"Okay, but first." He said before he quickly set the phones down and put his hands on my face.

"Really, Cole Brock?" I said pulling his head down and giving him a nice soft long kiss. He pushed my lips on his, and this kiss had much more feelings behind it. It was a deep kiss that made me really feel his love.

He then pulled away and said, "I love you, Lexi, and if you love me back, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I love you to Brock, and yes of course." I said, and Colby pulled me in for one more kiss before handing me my phone.