9

*how do you guys like it so far?*

While me an Colby were jamming out and lip singing to the songs, Sam started to shake Colby. Colby took out his earbud and I did the same.

"Grab your stuff let's go." Sam said grabbing his stuff. We had already landed so me and Colby quickly put our stuff away. We only had one to two things out, but we were still hurrying. We grabbed our stuff and headed of the plane, when we had gotten stopped by a fan.

"Hi, you guys are Sam and Colby right, oh my gosh and Alexis Warren?! This is insane I think I might just die." She said jumping up and down.

"Yeah we are, you wanna get a picture?" Sam said setting his stuff on the side.

"Yes please, that would be wonderful!" She said with a big smile.

"Okay, how do you want it?" Said Colby putting his stuff next to Sam's and taking mine from my hands and setting them down.

"Just a group photo, would be fine." She said handing her phone to who I assumed was her mom.

Sam and Colby went over to the fan and did their little poses.

"Lex, are you coming?" Said the fan who was waiting for me.

"Oh sure." I said walking over when Colby pulled me in.

"Okay, 3,2,1" the girls mom said before taking the photo.

"Thank you guys so much." She said turning around and hugging me, the Sam and Colby.

"No problem!" Colby said

"You guys gave a good day now, okay." The girls mom said grabbing the girls hand and pulling her away.

"You to, bye." We all said, at different times so it was very scattered.

"I will never understand how you guys always do that." Colby said handing my my backpack and stealing my suitcase.

"What do you mean?" I asked putting on my backpack and trying to grab my suitcase but failing.

"The whole sync every time you too say something." Colby said, I knew what he was talking about but still didn't have an answer.

"I don't really know." I said walking over towards Sam and Colby following.

"I don't think I'll ever understand either," said Sam.

"I don't think I'll ever understand how you guys do this whole, Fan thing" I said looking at Colby.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked, my eyes leaving Colby's and meeting Sam's.

"Just, I have a small channel, at least last time I checked. I never run in to fans, you guys run into a fan everywhere." I said grabbing my phone to check my YouTube.

"Yeah, I can understand that, but we just got use to it." Sam said looking at Colby and back towards me.

"Uhhh." I said looking up at Colby, "I don't think I'm that small of a YouTuber anymore."

"What?" Colby said looking at my phone, "8.2M!" Colby said Turing his head towards Sam.

"WHAT! Dang you are almost caught up to us!" Sam said stopping in his tracks.

"Your definitely going to be meeting more fans now!" Colby said bumping me with my suitcase.

We made it to the car that Sam had rented out. He sat in the driver seat, I hopped in the back seat and Colby joined me.

"Now we have about a hour drive to the hotel now" Sam said, "Colby, want to play some music?"

"Sure," Colby said pulling out his phone and unlocking it, before I snatched it, "hey, that's mine!" He said stomping his feet lightly.

"Mine now!" I said scooting myself into the corner against the door.

"Still a little shit huh?" Colby said trying to reach over for his phone.

"Yup!" I said with a smile.

Colby grabbed my hand closest to him and pushed it on the back of my seat above my head. Then sliding closer to me and pushing me up against my seat.

Still holding one of my hands above my head he puts his head right in front of mine so my nose is touching his. His eyes almost all the way closed and mine were starting to close also.

Then as I sat up expecting a kiss Colby yanked the phone from my hand causing me to stop and open my eyes again. To see Colby still hovering above me with a smirk and his eyes more open now.

"Your the little shit now." I said my eyes meting his.

"Nah, you still are!" He said kissing me on the lips before letting go of my hands and sliding back to his seat.

"Loveeeee birdsssss" Sam said from the drivers seat. "Can you guys just play some music?" He said I with a laugh while leaving the parking lot.

"Mineeeee!" Colby said turning away from me and picking a song.

"Not fair!" I said stomping my feet like a toddler would.

"You got to pick in the plane!" Colby said when selecting his song, Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish.

"Fine... hey I love Billie Eilish." I said with excitement.

"Do you like One Direction?" Sam said looking at me through the mirror.

"Of corse!" I said with a smile.

"She's definitely the one, Colby, don't screw it up." Sam said shifting his eyes to look at Colby.

"I'll do my best," he said looking over at me and setting his hand in my thigh, waking up every butterfly in my body.

Sam turned up the music and we started to sing. Colby's eyes kept widening at my singing, not thinking I could sing like that.

Colby then turned on skin, impressing me in his singing ability. We definitely made it a competition.

While we were jamming out Sam made a instagram post of us singing with a poll, who is better lex, or Colby?

"Hey, is it okay if I post this?" Sam said showing us the post.

"I'm fine with it." I said looking over at Colby.

"If she is okay with it I'm good too." He said looking back at me and just smiling, making my blush harder then I've ever blushed, "aww look at you." Colby said clearly noticing my blushing.

"Shhhhhh." I sad smiling back at him.

"I love you." Colby said, putting his hand on the side of my face.

"I love you too." I said, putting my hand on his and pushing it into my face lightly, "terrible timing but, I have an idea."

"What..." Colby said trailing off.

"How about I prove to you how good I am at the quite game and I beat you this time." I said with a big smile.

"I thought we already established the fact I am better than you at that." Colby said laughing at the end.

"Oh hush, 3,2,1 GO!" I said outing my finger over my lips.