Chapter One

Logan's pov

"No I'm not. "

" Yes you are. "

" You can't do that. Tell him mom. "
I looked to my mom for help.

" I can't honey. A contract was signed. We can't break it. "

You're probably wondering what we are arguing about. Well I'll tell you. My parents own a clothing company. Actually several. So they're really loaded. The bullshit they are talking about now is that they had troubles at the beginning of their business. A rich businessman helped them out and since they couldn't pay him back. They signed a contract. That they would marry their firstborn child to his first grandson. Since he was old and his child was my parents age. And my stupid parents agreed to the damn thing.

And according to the contract we should marry as soon as we are both eighteen. I turned 18 last week. I wish I could just strangle them. But I know it's useless arguing. So I played along.

" Do you at least have a picture of this girl so I know what she looks like? " My dad retrieved an envelope from his suit's jacket and held it out to me.

I opened it to find a picture of a man. He had short blonde hair reaching his neck. Blue eyes. And was wearing a mischievous smirk. He was a good looking guy. I frowned.

" I don't get it. Is this her brother or something? " I looked up at my parents. My mother looked away avoiding my gaze so I focused on my dad.

" That's him. "

" Him who? "

" Your fiancé. "

I chuckled softly. " You got me dad. Now give me the real photo. " He just stared at me.

You've got to be kidding me.

" OH HELL NO. NO FUCKING WAY. "